Maisonnette Duplex | Accès 2 Piscines
Pack your bags and come stay in our lovely 1 bedroom duplex maisonette in Salavas. Spend your day hiking through lush forests, cycling along winding roads, canoeing down the Ardèche Gorge, or fishing in the rivers! Return to our lovely property and watch some TV or head down to one of the outdoor pools.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 3 Sleeping areas for 2 guests each
- Private terrace or balcony!
- Local television
- Wi-Fi available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- 2 Outdoor pools - open in the summer
- Children's club
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Our cozy 44m2 maisonette in Salavas is the perfect destination for you to discover the Ardèche region! Don't miss out on a wonderful opportunity to experience the incredible diversity of landscapes, mountains, waterfalls, rivers, and traditional villages in this region. Our lovely getaway is perfect for friends or families looking for a relaxing and fun holiday hiking, biking, fishing, climbing, or canoeing! In the evening, check out one of the delicious authentic restaurants before returning to your cozy unit, which comfortably sleeps 6 guests, but can accommodate up to 7!
On the first floor, there is 1 bedroom with 1 Double bed and a separate sleeping area with either 1 Double bed, 2 Single beds, or 1 Bunk bed. On the main floor, you'll find 1 Bunk bed in a sleeping alcove and either a Trundle bed or a Sofa bed in the living room. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please note that bed linens are not included, but are available on-site for €13/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge on-site.
After cycling, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for free at reception or for €20/week or €30/2 weeks (for 2 connections) in your apartment for those that wish to connect with friends back home. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a fridge. Cook up a delicious meal in the evening using the plancha, available for an additional fee.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Le Domaine des Hauts de Salavas where our maisonette is conveniently located. These include the multisports terrain, the bocce ball court, the ping-pong table, the children's club (available from July to August), the electric bike rental, and the 2 shared outdoor pools (open during the summer). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay/animal. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is La Tarterie de Salavas, only a 3-minute walk away. Pick up some groceries at Intermarché SUPER Vallon Pont d'Arc et Drive or check out le Marcher du Jeudi matin, a 6-minute drive away. Visit beautiful sites like the Ardèche Gorges nature reserve, many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc, or The Pont d’Arc to the Ardèche Gorges, a natural arch measuring 60m in height!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- FREE outdoor parking - 1 Space per apartment
- A kit containing towels can be rented on-site for €9
- A kit containing bed linens can be rented on-site for €13/kit
- A kit containing towels and bed linens can be rented on-site for €20/kit
- Rent a plancha for €8/day (deposit of €10 - please clean before returning)
- There are 2 outdoor pools. One is open from April to mid-September and is heated from mid-May until mid-June. The second is unheated and is open in July and August
- Wi-Fi (2 devices) in your apartment is available for an additional fee of €20/week, €30/2 weeks, or €35 for 4 connections. Wi-Fi is free at the reception!
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bathtub) are available on-site for €30/stay
- Bedding configurations vary!
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €60/stay/animal
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is provided. A cleaning kit can be rented on-site for €6
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a driver's license is not valid
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day