Studio Abordable et Spacieux | Terrain de Tennis!
Escape to Sallèles-d'Aude for a relaxing getaway with your friends or family. Relax in our lovely 60m2 studio apartment after spending a wonderful day walking along the canal and admiring the lovely scenery, biking from winery to winery, or boating down the peaceful canal.
- 2 Sleeping areas for 2 guests each!
- Trundle bed and sofa bed for additional guests
- 2 Private Terraces!
- Air-conditioned living space
- Watch a show on the TV!
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Fitness centre on-site
- 2 Outdoor pools - open in the summer
- Tennis courts
- On-site sauna
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
We can't wait to host you in our spacious studio apartment in the south of France! Enjoy the perfect holiday in southwest France while relaxing by the outdoor pools or biking along winding roads to the beautiful, sun-soaked vineyards. Walk along the Canal du Midi, only 200m away, or glide down the canal in a boat, while admiring the charm and the authenticity of the village. Visit the castles, museums, cathedrals, and caves when you're not out tasting wine. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant before returning to our cozy apartment, which comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
After wine-tasting, retreat to our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for €9/day for those that wish to connect with friends back home. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
Our studio has 2 SLEEPING AREAS. There is a sleeping alcove with 1 Double bed and another sleeping alcove with 1 Bunk bed. You'll find a Sofa bed and a Trundle bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please note that bed linens may not be included, but are available on-site for €13/kit.
Get ready in our 2 BATHROOMS with a shower in each bathroom to provide ample space for everyone to get ready. Please note that bathroom linens may not be provided, but are available on-site for €8/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, and a refrigerator.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Côté Canal where our studio is conveniently located. These include tennis court access, bocce ball court access, fitness centre access, the children's club, the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), and the shared outdoor pools (which are open from April to September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Cook'n Roll, a 9-minute drive away. Pick up your groceries at Casino Supermarket, a 10-minute drive away or pick up some bread at Boulangerie Solé, 8 minutes away. If you're visiting in July, make sure to check out the Water, Earth and Wine Festival or the Olive Festival! Narbonne is only 17 minutes away and has beautiful sites, like the Saint Just Cathedral, the Merchants' bridge, the Robine canal, and more!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- Enjoy access to the 2 outdoor pools, open from April to September. Please note that only one pool is heated
- Relax in the sauna for €6/person/session or €25/5 sessions
- Bathroom linens are available for €9/kit and bedroom linens are available for €13/kit. Kits containing bathroom and bedroom linens are available for €20/kit
- Rent a cleaning kit for €6
- Baby kits (bed + high chair + bathtub) are available for €25/stay (reservation required)
- Wi-Fi (2 connections) is available in the apartments for €8/day, €20/1week, €30/2 weeks, or €35 for the family pack (4 connections)
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day