Avec cuisinette | Piscine Saisonnière + Boules
Our comfortable and bright unit is situated in a park of oak and eucalyptus trees, not far from the beaches and the town center in Saint Aygulf! This is an ideal location for cycling, hiking, and getting close to nature.
Other features you'll love:
- Master Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- Living room with sofa beds
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Bed linen + Towels INCLUDED!
- Balcony or Patio
- Wi-Fi Available
- Access to a seasonal Outdoor Pool
- Games area on-site
- FREE Outdoor parking + Covered Parking Available
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all the amenities advertised!
We can't wait to host you in our 2 bedroom apartment! You will love to stay in Saint-Aygulf, a small town by the sea in between Cannes and St. Tropez. With beautiful nature surrounding this lovely property, the area offers everything from sandy beaches to glittering coves and lush wooded areas around the Villepey lakes. With charming decor and colours inspired by the Meditteranean, this 48m2 accommodation is great for groups.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this apartment. There is a Double bed in the first bedroom, and 2 Single beds in the second bedroom. The living area features sofa beds to sleep additional guests. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. We'll provide you with bed linens!
Prepare for the day in the 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower. For your convenience, bathroom linens are included. Keep your clothes clean with the convenient coin-operated washers on-site.
After a day of swimming, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA with a sofa and a TV. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Step out onto the furnished Balcony or Patio to enjoy the fresh air!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave, a set of electric hobs, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. You can enjoy all of your meals at our dining table with seating.
Named for the beautiful wooded area with eucalyptus and oak that surrounds it, our property is located at the Residence Domaine des Eucalyptus. You'll love the outdoor pool, open during the summer! Share laughs on the ping-pong tables, lawn bowling course, or games area for kids. The on-site team provides an end of stay cleaning for your convenience. We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and there is indoor parking available for an additional fee, as well as FREE outdoor parking on-site.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know upon booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person, a small daily eco-tax charged per day, and a damage deposit of €300/apartment will be collected by the resort upon arrival. Please note that the end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is not included during the summer and is available starting from €62. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
Saint-Aygulf, a small town by the sea between Cannes and Saint Tropez is close to beautiful sandy beaches and pretty coves. Discover the town’s marina and the rich fauna and flora in the nearby Villepey lakes. We offer bike rentals on-site for a small fee, so you can experience the natural beauty first hand!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Enjoy the lovely seasonal outdoor pool, open during the summer!
- Bed linen, towels, and TV are included. The end of stay cleaning is included during the Winter
- Bedding configurations vary. Please let us know if you have a preference, and we'll be happy to try and accommodate you
- Cleaning kits are available for €6
- Enjoy Wi-Fi access for 2 connections for €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, or a Family pack (4 connections) for €35/week
- Take advantage of the underground parking for €38/week (July/August), or €28/week (September to June)
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid)
- Please note that a tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per day per person, an eco-tax of €0.20 per day per person, and a damage deposit of €300/apartment will be collected upon arrival
- In the summer, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided starting from €62
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day