Appartement équipé, près de la plage
Spend your next holiday near the Normandy coast! Just 500m from the beach, our rental is in an excellent location close to shops and restaurants and the renowned Cabourg Golf Club Le Home. Our rental in Cabourg is a wonderful site for a relaxing and peaceful vacation.
- Cozy Bedroom with a Double bed
- 2 Single beds in the second bedroom
- 2 Single beds in the living area
- Bedroom and bathroom linens included!
- Breathe the fresh air on your Balcony or Terrace
- Wi-Fi Available
- Access to a seasonal outdoor pool
- Games Area on-site for the kids
- Free Outdoor Parking
- Guest services team available to ensure you have a stress-free stay
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all the amenities advertised!
Pack your bag for a relaxing getaway! Cabourg is a lovely seaside resort on the Normandy coast that hosts miles of white sandy beaches. The area has both traditional charms paired with colourful buildings making this town a dynamic and beautiful seaside destination. Our rental is just an 8-minute walk to the Promenade Marcel Proust. This is the perfect base for a seaside holiday in a charming location. Our lovely 42-44m2 apartment can accommodate up to 6 guests!
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed in a bedroom and 2 Single beds (90cm) in the other bedroom. You'll find 2 additional single beds in the living room. We'll provide you with bed linen!
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower and an electric towel dryer. Travelling light? Bathroom linen is included. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our charming and bright LIVING AREA. Catch your favourite French shows or movies on the TV. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi (available for an additional fee during the winter). In the early evening, enjoy some fresh air on your balcony or terrace.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, a kettle, and a dishwasher. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from the in-suite coffee machine. Enjoy access to the on-site breakfast service, available for an additional charge.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Le Domaine des Dunettes, where our property is conveniently located. These include access to the shared outdoor pool (open from June until the end of September) and the children's playground. If you are travelling with little ones, you may rent a baby kit which includes a bed, high chair, and a bath for a small fee. We recommend bringing a car to explore this area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available on-site.
Select units may be available with accessible features - Please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you! If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax, a small daily eco-tax, and a damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. During the summer, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62/apartment. Cleaning kits may be available for €6. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid).
Providing optimal flexibility, this unit may be a duplex or a single-level unit. Should you have a preference, please inform our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
The Casino Gardens and the Statue de Charles Bertrand are both just a 10-minute walk away. Grab a tasty crêpe at Crêperie Des Oursons, just an 8-minute walk away or enjoy beautiful sea views while you dine at Le Biquets, a 9-minute walk away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Take a dip in the lovely shared and heated outdoor pool, open from June to September
- Kids will love the play area!
- The TV may only offer French channels
- In the winter, Wi-Fi (2 connections) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. Enjoy access to the family pack, 4 connections, for €35. Wi-Fi is included during the summer!
- In the summer, an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available starting from €62/apartment. It is included during the winter!
- Cleaning kits may be available for €6/kit
- If you're travelling with your little ones, you can rent a baby kit (bed + bathtub + high chair) for €8/day or €25/stay (upon reservation)
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €12/pet/night or €60/week. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, a small daily eco-tax between €0.50 and €3, and a €300 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day