Chalet Abordable au cœur du Val de Loire | Accès Piscine
Pack your bags for a wonderful getaway to the Loire Valley! Our 2 bedroom chalet is perfect for travellers looking to discover the beautiful castles, the tasteful wine, and the incredible biking trails that this area has to offer. After a wonderful day outside, return to our comfortable unit and enjoy an appetizer on the private terrace or balcony.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Bunk bed
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- Private terrace or garden
- Cable television
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Outdoor pool - open May to the end of September from 10 am to 7 pm
- On-site wellness area
- Children's club (July and August)
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Escape to the stunning Loire Valley, discovering the various types of intricate wines, biking along the peaceful Loire river, and visiting the historic castles! Our charming 45m2 chalet in Richelieu is the ideal destination if you're looking to discover this breathtaking region and the remarkable castles. Retreat to our property in the evening and watch a show on the TV or head down to the shared sauna and the shared outdoor pool after a wonderful local meal. Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
Our chalet has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed in a bedroom and 1 Bunk bed in the other bedroom. You'll find a Trundle bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Please note that bed linens are not included, but are available on-site for €12/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub and a separate WC. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. We'll provide you with a hairdryer and a heated towel rack! On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After exploring the area, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our flat-screen TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Connect with friends and family over the complimentary Wi-Fi. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €3.9/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, an electric kettle, and dishes. Enjoy breakfast at the on-site restaurant for €10/adult and €5.50/child (reservation required).
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Le Relais du Plessis where our chalet is conveniently located. These include the children's club (July and August), the beach volleyball court, the badminton court, the equestrian centre, the on-site wellness area (available for an additional charge), and the shared heated outdoor pool (which is open from May to the end of September from 10 am to 7 pm). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/day or €46/week. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee between €50 and €60.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Auberge Le Cardinal, only a 4-minute drive away! Pick up your groceries from Carrefour Contact, 4 minutes away by car as well. Discover the area and visit some of the beautiful and historic castles, the Château de Chambord is a must! Take a stroll through the lovely La Brenne Natural Regional Park, about an hour away by car.
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- Enjoy complimentary standard Wi-Fi! Premium Wi-Fi is available for €3/day
- Take a dip in the shared heated outdoor pool from May until the end of September. The pool is open every day from 10 am until 7 pm (weather dependent)
- Enjoy access to the wellness area (sauna + hammam + jacuzzi) for an additional fee. Must be 18 years or older
- Cleaning kits are available for €3.9/kit
- Bed linens are available for €12/kit
- Bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- Baby beds and baby chairs are available upon reservations (subject to availability)
- Watch a show on the TV, which features foreign channels (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.) and TNT!
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast for €10/adult, €5.50/child (4-11 years old), and free for children under 4 years old. The breakfast is available from 8 am - 10 am and must be reserved by 6 pm the night prior. Not available on days when the reception is closed
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/week
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Early check-in, from 11 am, is possible for an additional fee of €75/apartment (subject to availability)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee between €50 and €60
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day