NEW + Unique Wolf Condo | Hot Tub Access
You will love our authentic, newly renovated Rocky Mountain retreat in the heart of Canada's oldest national park! Appreciate the one-of-a-kind wolf themed decor at our 1 bedroom condo, away from the hustle and bustle of downtown:
- Private bedroom with a queen bed
- Double pull-out sofa bed in the living room (linens and pillows supplied)
- STUNNING stone-fronted wood fireplace
- Nature on your doorstep! The chance of seeing wildlife here is high
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and outdoor parking
- Enjoy Complimentary access to Tennis and Squash Courts!
- Zero cleaning fees
- 24-hour hotel-style front desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
- Biking and hiking trails steps away - a short drive from the slopes in the winter
Tucked away at the base of Tunnel Mountain, immerse yourself in NATURE in our stunning and beautifully decorated 340 sq.ft. 1 bedroom condo, featuring a wolf theme. Visit Downtown Banff to enjoy all that it has to offer. And, at the end of the day, take a soak in the hot tub, steps away!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM, featuring a queen-sized bed. The little ones, or extra visitors, can be accommodated on the double pull-out sofa bed in the living room.
There is 1 BATHROOM with stylish decor and granite counters. Enjoy the shower-tub combination, and we have you covered with FREE toiletries and towels!
Find serenity in our open-concept LIVING AREA, with a comfortable sofa, a 47" LCD TV, and a beautiful stone-fronted wood-burning fireplace.
The full and modern KITCHEN provides everything you need to prepare your meals, including granite countertops, a dishwasher, pots & pans, and utensils. Enjoy your meals together or share laughs at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, where this condo is conveniently located! Swim laps in the indoor pool before soaking in one of the TWO hot tubs available to you. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee. To ensure your furry best friend is comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available.
During the summer, head to the tennis and squash courts on-site, or for our outdoor adventurers, step onto one of the many Tunnel Mountain hiking trails behind the property. Grab your bike (which can be stored on-site for no charge) and hop onto the well-known Legacy Trail into Banff or Canmore. In the winter, you'll love the complimentary outdoor parking, allowing you to head to the slopes of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska first thing in the morning.
While visiting, we highly recommend grabbing dinner at the Three Ravens. Grab a window seat and we personally love the salmon!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
A damage deposit of $50/night will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- The Alpha Bistro offers tasty breakfast options, along with a dinner menu
- Check out the Full gym and fitness club, just downstairs
- Keep clean with the convenient laundry facilities for a small fee
- Cozy up in front of the fireplace by purchasing a bundle of firewood from reception for $8 + tax
- Head up the road to pick up necessities from the small convenience store atop Tunnel Mountain
- Please note that this property is only accessible via staircases
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee of $25 per pet per night
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day