Private Games Room! Bright + Spacious Banff Condo
Perched in the heights of the Rockies, our spacious and elegant 4-level condo is truly UNIQUE, featuring your very own games room! Come and stay to experience the best of Banff with friends and family.
- 2 bedrooms with 1 Queen bed each
- Queen bed in the cozy loft
- 2 Double sofa beds with bedding supplied
- FUN Games Room with Nintendo Wii and Foosball/Bubble Hockey!
- Beautiful wood burning fireplace + FREE Firewood
- PRIVATE Balcony and Patio - step out to enjoy the fresh air
- Access 2 Breathtaking SHARED Hot Pools with Mountain views!
- Daily housekeeping is Included
- Free Wi-Fi and underground parking
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Front Desk & local concierge service available right on-site
After a day spent playing around in the Rockies, escape to our gorgeous and spacious 2 bedroom condo with loft! Explore the 4 levels in the condo, which will comfortably accommodate 6 people, up to 8 with the pull out sofa. You will find peace and relaxation perched on top of Tunnel Mountain, while being only minutes from the vibrant and exciting Banff town centre - read on for our recommendations. Make sure you curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace, with Firewood provided, after a wonderful day spent outside!
There are 2 BEDROOMS on the third floor, each featuring a comfy Queen bed. One of the bedrooms opens onto a lovely patio! The cozy and open LOFT upstairs contains a third Queen bed. On the main floor, a Double sofa bed accommodates extra guests or the kids, along with an additional Double sofa bed in the Games Room in the basement.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS - one features a shower-tub combination, and the other contains a lovely walk-in shower. We've got you covered with FREE toiletries and towels - make sure to use some of the excellent Rocky Mountain Soap products available to you!
Unwind in the GAMES ROOM in the basement! This is our favourite room in the house and we expect that the kids, and the kids at heart, will enjoy playing the variety of games available for you. There is a 40 inch LCD TV with Nintendo Wii, a pull-out sofa, and a foosball or bubble hockey table - please do let us know if you have a preference!
The LIVING AREA is bright and open, and includes a comfortable sofa and a 32inch flat screen TV with cable. On rainy days, we think you'll love to watch your favourite movie on the DVD player, or rent one on-site. Warm up in front of the grand, wood-burning fireplace, while outside, your private balcony is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings!
Cook up a storm in the full KITCHEN that provides everything you need to prepare meals in the comforts of your mountain condo, including a fridge, a stove, a microwave, and a full complement of cookware, dishware and utensils in the cupboards. Share laughs around the lovely wooden dining table with seating for everyone. Brew up a cup of coffee or tea in the mornings before heading out the door onto one of Banff's most accessible hikes: Tunnel Mountain Trail.
Our guests have access to a number of Excellent amenities in the secluded Hidden Ridge Resort, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in the SPECTACULAR Shared outdoor hot pools and soak in the views of Banff and the Rockies. Each hot pool is heated to a different temperature, so you're sure to find the perfect one for ultimate relaxation. In the winter, warm up in the character sauna converted from a 1940s cabin, and in the summer, rent a bike and head out on the town.
We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside. If you're interested in bringing your furry friend with you, a number of pet-friendly suites are available for a charge. Please do let us know if you'd like to bring your pet; they will love the complimentary pet package!
During the summer, we love to bike around town or on the Legacy Trail nearby. In the winter, head to the slopes of Nakiska, Sunshine or Lake Louise - you will not be disappointed! In town, we highly recommend checking out Bear Street Tavern for a delicious pizza!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit. Please note that if using a credit card it is $50/night, and if using cash or debit card it is $200.
Due to the COVID-19, certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit. If using a credit card it is $50/night, and if using cash or debit card it is $200
- Take advantage of the peaceful forested location and keep an eye out for wildlife!
- Rent a bike for $5/hour and $30/day (subject to availability). We'll provide you with bike locks and helmets!
- Grill up your dinner at the shared BBQ area on-site, open year-round!
- There is complimentary Outdoor and Underground parking
- Keep clean with the laundry facilities available for you
- Enjoy the convenience of Complimentary local calls
- Bring your pet along on the adventure for $25 (+tax) per pet per night - please inform our team upon booking
- Please note that our unit may be a couple minutes' walk from the amenities
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day