Modern Cottage with Private Balcony | Free Wi-fi
Spend your next holiday relaxing near Loch Tay with friends and family or discovering this charming region when you stay in our refined 2 bedroom cottage. Return to our comfortable space in the evening to relax and watch a show on the flat-screen TV.
Escape to our lovely cottage in Kenmore for your next retreat and spend your days strolling around the stunning countryside or trying watersports on Loch Tay. Enjoy the fresh air while discovering the Ben Lawers mountain range or get to know the history and culture by visiting the Crannog Centre or checking out nearby towns. After a wonderful day outside, enjoy a delicious meal at the on-site waterfront restaurant before retiring to your cozy cottage in the evening to unwind and watch a show on the flat-screen TV. Our space comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- On-Site Waterfront Restaurant
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Tennis Court Access
- Sauna + Jacuzzi
- Complimentary Parking + Wi-Fi
- Water Sports Nearby
Our cottage has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed in the master bedroom and either 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds in the other bedroom. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. You'll love the luxury bed linen. There's a Sofa bed in the living area to accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. There's an additional shower room to provide ample space for everyone to get ready. We provide you with a hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washing machine.
After exploring the area, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favorite shows on our flat-screen TV or watch a movie on our DVD player. Thanks to complimentary Wi-Fi, you can easily connect with friends and family back home. Listen to some music using the Bluetooth clock radio provided. In the evening, step out on your private balcony and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHEN you'll find an oven, a microwave, a hob, a toaster, a kettle, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, extensive cooking utensils, a complimentary welcome pack, and cleaning essentials. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Enjoy a delicious meal at the on-site waterfront restaurant.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at The Kenmore Club where our space is conveniently located. These include tennis court access, fitness center access (available for an additional charge), a mini-golf course, the on-site sauna (available for an additional charge), the shared indoor hot tub and pool (available for an additional charge), and more! The guest services team is available 24 hours a day to ensure a stress-free stay.
**Please note that the on-site sauna will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19. We apologize for any inconvenience!
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of £100. An end-of-stay cleaning is included.
Try sailing and various watersports on Loch Tay. Enjoy a delightful picnic by the loch at the Dalerb Picnic area, only a 5-minute drive away. Spend a day hiking or bicycling up Drummond Hill and around Tay Forest park!
** Please note that the on-site waterfront restaurant may be closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note due to increasing energy costs, guests at The Kenmore Club from 1 January 2023 forward will be charged a per night fee for the use of electricity based on the size of the accommodation. The estimated fee for electricity is currently: £10 per night for a 1-Bedroom apartment, £15 per night for a 2-Bedroom apartment. Please note the estimated fees for electricity are subject to change. The fee for electricity will be charged at check-in.
- The resort operates an on-going refurbishment program, to improve the accommodation, facilities and common areas. Refurbishments or building work may be taking place throughout the year. While the hotel/resort endeavors to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, there may be some disturbance to our guests
- If you’re traveling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site! Please note that there is a maximum of 1 parking space available per apartment
- Please note that the on-site restaurant does not currently serve breakfast
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre for £5 per person per day
- Keep your clothes clean with the onsite laundry machines, available for and additional charge
- Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Free baby accessories and accessibility aids are available on request
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of £100
- An end-of-stay cleaning is included
- Please note that our property is not suitable or recommended for stag/bachelor, hen/bachelorette or similar parties
- Fees for swimming pool access and beach towels may apply
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day