Retreat in Knoxville | Shared Outdoor Pool
Enjoy a relaxing stay in our comfortable Studio Suite! Conveniently located only steps away from Turkey Creek regional shopping district, you'll have access to over 200 stores, restaurants, spa services, financial centers, grocery stores, and entertainment options including the Regal Pinnacle 18 cinema.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Air-conditioned living space
- Cable television and DVD player
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Self-serve guest laundry
- FREE Parking
Our suite is perfect for your next stay in Knoxville! This suite includes:
- Living Area: Queen bed with a pull-out sofa for extra guests. Flatscreen TV with DVD player. Laptop-friendly workspace.
- Bathroom: Roll-in shower, hairdryer, towels, and toiletries included.
- Kitchen: Stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, and dishes.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at our property. These include:
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness center,
- Outdoor pool (open from 7am to 10pm May to September)
- Evening receptions for guests with food and drink, and more!
- BBQ Area
If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious meal at Water into Wine, Bistro & Lounge, a 10-minute walk away. Spend a day in Nantahala National Forest and take in the serene atmosphere. If you're on vacation, you and your family will love being close to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In the area, you will also find McGhee Tyson Airport and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missing, or extra cleaning required.
- Housekeeping service is provided from Monday to Friday and a full cleaning is provided every 7 days
- At check-in, you will receive a unit with the same specs as the images shown. However, the actual decor, view and furniture layout may differ
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day