Family Apt 2 Mins from Beach | Free Wi-Fi | Pool
We can't wait to host you in our bright and airy 2 Bedroom Apartment along the Costa del Sol! Enjoy sunny days by the beach or cool off in the lovely shared outdoor pool. In the evening, stroll through the lively streets and visit the local boutiques and restaurants. Return to our comfy space in the evening to unwind and watch a movie on the DVD player.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Balcony or terrace
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Make a snack in the kitchenette
- Watch a show on the flat-screen TV
- Leisure centre on-site
- On-site restaurant
- Street parking in the area
From November 23, all passengers arriving in Spain by air must present proof of a negative PCR result taken a maximum of 72 hours prior to arrival. Please note that an antigen test is not accepted for foreign travellers. Tourists arriving without a test result will be able to take a test (charges apply) on arrival though this will lead to delays and confinement while awaiting results.
Escape to the Costa del Sol for your next getaway and enjoy a sunny retreat next to the sea! Ideally located just outside the lively city of Málaga, steps from Playa de Bil Bil, and a few minutes from the tranquil Parque de la Paloma, our spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment is the perfect destination for you. Discover this stunning and historic region or spend days relaxing on the sandy beaches - There's something for everyone! Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed in a bedroom and 2 Single beds in the other bedroom. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living area to accommodate additional guests.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We'll provide you with bedroom linen, bathroom linen, and a hairdryer!
After a day on the beach, retreat to our bright, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the couch and watch your favourite show on the flat-screen TV or listen to some music with the Bluetooth Clock Radio provided. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. In the evening, enjoy some fresh air and a glass of wine on your private balcony or terrace.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of cooking hobs, a fridge and freezer, a microwave, an oven, a toaster, a kettle, kitchen utensils, glassware, and dishware. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a tasty meal at the on-site Casbah Restaurant, Clubhouse & Bar.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Sahara Sunset Club where our space is conveniently located. These include access to the heated outdoor pool, the outdoor whirlpool, the indoor Jacuzzi, the leisure centre (gym, indoor pool, and wellness centre) for an additional cost, the on-site book library, the games area, the gift shop, the DVD library, and more! If you're travelling by car, parking in the area is public and FREE.
Select units may be equipped with accessible features - Please let us know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Some units may be equipped with a washing machine (no dryer) - Please let us know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €100 (only acceptable by credit card). End-of-stay cleaning is included!
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Enjoy sun and swimming on the closest beach, Playa de Bil bil. Have a delightful dinner or a cup of coffee at the Casbah Café on-site! Discover the beautiful city of Malaga “Ciudad del paraíso” ("Paradise City").OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Annual Pool Maintenance: All pools undergo annual maintenance and cleaning. The main swimming pool in Royal Gardens will be closed in January and the indoor pool and the indoor whirlpool will be closed for two weeks in August. Pool maintenance turnaround will take approximately two weeks per pool.
- There is no on-site parking, but street parking is available nearby
- Enjoy access to the leisure centre for €12/person/day, and €10/person/day to access the indoor pool
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €100 (only acceptable by credit card)
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - Please let us know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Some units may be equipped with a washing machine (no dryer) - Please let us know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Please note that the resort operates an on-going refurbishment programme to improve the accommodation, facilities and common areas. Refurbishments or building work may be taking place throughout the year. While the hotel/resort endeavours to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, there may be some disturbance to our guests
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day