Luxury Villa Near Walt Disney World
Looking for a comfortable, amenities-packed escape close to Walt Disney World? This resort has got your covered! With our fully equipped kitchen and in-suite washer and dryer, as well as seven outdoor pools and four golf courses, this villa is the perfect home away from home during your stay.
Come stay at our fun-packed resort, where you'll be a short distance from world-renowned attractions, like Disney World, Planet Hollywood and House of Blues, Universal Studios Florida, Seaworld Orlando and LEGOLAND. On-site amenities abound as well: you can dine your way through our eight restaurants, or lose yourself in our seven outdoor pools including waterslides and a lazy river, four golf courses, three arcades, daily activities at the kid's center and more. With all of the on and off-site activities in the area as well as an internal shuttle to get you from place to place, you are sure to have an adventure-filled getaway!
Our villa has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 King bed and 2 Queen beds.
Get ready in our 2 BATHROOMS, the master bathroom features a spa tub with hydro jets. We provide you with a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, towels, and complimentary toiletries. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washer and dryer.
After a day of golf or Disney adventures, retreat to our air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable flatscreen TV or watch your favourite movie with our DVD player. Kids will love the home theater and gaming system. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 King bed and 2 Queen beds
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Air-conditioned living space
- Home theater and gaming system
- Cook a meal in your KITCHEN
- Fitness centre on-site
- Games room
- Shared outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor pool with a slide
- Tennis, basketball, racquetball, and volleyball
In the KITCHEN you'll find a microwave and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the 8 on-site restaurants.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort where our 1285 sq.ft villa is conveniently located. These include access to tennis, basketball, racquetball, and volleyball courts, access to 2 fitness centres, the games room and the shared outdoor hot tub and pool. This family-friendly resort also features kid-friendly activities, with outdoor playgrounds, zero-entry pools, waterslides, arcades, a wading pool, a 1,200-ft. lazy river (available for an additional fee), and an interactive fountain that will “dance” along with kids. The resort also features two 18-hole and two 9-hole courses, along with two mini-golf courses (available for an additional fee).
Parking is available on-site.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a refundable damage deposit of $115 that will be returned provided there is no damage or additional cleaning required. A $15/day (+tax) resort fee will be collected upon arrival and covers access to the pool, the gym, the shuttle, the activities, and Wi-Fi.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
If you don't feel like cooking or grabbing a bite at one of the 8 restaurants on-site, our favourite place to eat is The Fish and Chip Shop, just a 10 minute drive away. Spend a day exploring the wonders of Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park just around the corner. Drive out to LEGOLAND, only 45 minutes away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note our units are not located in River Island!
- Unfortunately, your furry best friend will have to sit this one out as pets are not allowed in this unit
- Please note that the internal resort shuttle service does not go to the Disney theme parks
- Tube rentals are available at The Surf Shack for $9 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m
- The Play Passes cover access to the lazy river tubes, a rock-climbing wall, and Island Golf mini-golf and are available for $20.95/1-Day Pass, $36.95/3-Day Play Pass, and $68.95/7-Day Play Pass. Buy a Putt Pass for all-you-can-golf at Island Golf and Putt-Putt® Golf for $19.95/7-Day Putt Pass.
*Please note prices are currently reduced due to amenity closures. Passes expire 14 days from first use and are non-replaceable, non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a refundable damage deposit of $115 that will be returned provided there is no damage or additional cleaning required
- A $15/day (+tax) resort fee will be collected upon arrival and covers access to the pool, the gym, the shuttle, the activities, and Wi-Fi
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day