Incredible and Spacious 2 Bedroom + Loft
Located on Keystone Lake and in the heart of Lakeside Village, this spacious condo is perfect for your mountain vacation. Offering lake access, paddle boarding, paddle boating, bike rentals, ice skating, and more, you can't go wrong when you stay here!
- 2 Bedrooms with a loft and a variety of bedding configurations available
- On-site laundry available
- DVD player
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHEN
- The on-site restaurant serves
- Grill your favourite meal in the shared BBQ area
- Offsite 24 hour front desk makes check-in a breeze
- Fitness centre on-site
- Games room
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Ski storage
- Shared indoor pool
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Tennis court
- On-site sauna
- On-site spa services
- Outdoor parking is available on-site
Relax in the spa, keep in shape in the fitness room, and store your skis in the free ski storage on-site. During winter, go for a skate on the on-site rink! This is just scratching the surface of the number of amenities available to you when you stay in this awesome condo with a fireplace and a private balcony/patio.
Our space has 2 BEDROOMS with a loft and a variety of bedding configurations.
Get ready in our 2 BATHROOMS. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After a day in the mountains, retreat to our LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our TV or watch your favourite movie with our DVD player. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Walk out on to the balcony/patio to enjoy a breath of fresh air.
Make a meal in the fully-equipepd KITCHEN and clean up easily with the dishwasher. Take advantage of the shared BBQ area and grill your favourite meal. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or grab a refreshing drink at the cocktail bar.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Lakeside Village Condos where our space is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, tennis court access, fitness centre access, meeting and banquet facilities, the games room, weekly housekeeping services, the on-site spa, massage services, the on-site sauna, the shared indoor pool, the shared outdoor pool, and the shared hot tub. The off-site guest services team is available 24 hours a day to ensure a stress-free stay.
Outdoor parking is available on-site.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
A credit card pre-authorization of $1 USD will be taken upon check-in and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missing, or extra cleaning required.
If you need to stock up on groceries, there is a City Market at 300 Dillon Ridge Rd, Dillon. For some good food and mountain views, head to Bighorn Bistro & Bar, you won't regret it! If you feel like having some delicious crepes, try The Crepe Stand.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- A credit card pre-authorization of $1 USD will be taken upon check-in and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missing, or extra cleaning required
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day