Maisonnette Charmante pour 2 | Climatisation
Book a stay in our bright 1 Bedroom Maisonette in Aigues Mortes and discover the rich history. Spend days strolling through the lovely streets or relax on a sandy beach. We think you'll love:
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- Trundle bed for additional guests
- Bedroom and bath linen included!
- Private terrace
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Make a snack in the kitchenette
- Watch a show on the TV
- Relax in the shared outdoor pool in the summer
- Free outdoor parking on-site
Escape to Aigues Mortes and spend a relaxing holiday in this lovely city! Our 35m2 maisonette is just 5 minutes from the historic centre and shops of Aigues Mortes, offering the perfect base for your holiday in a quiet, beautiful neighbourhood.
Our maisonette has 1 BEDROOM with 1 Double bed on the upper floor. You'll find a Trundle bed in the living area to accommodate additional guests.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a separate WC. We'll provide you with bathroom linen!
After exploring the city, retreat to our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favourite show on the TV or connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the free Wi-Fi. In the evening, enjoy some fresh air on your private terrace.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic cooking hobs, a fridge, a microwave, and a dishwasher.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Le Mas des Flamants where our space is conveniently located. These include access to the shared outdoor pool (open until September), bike storage, and coin-operated laundry machines! If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE outdoor parking available on-site.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Step back in time and visit a number of must-see historical architecture like castles, ramparts, cathedrals, and even prisons like the tower of Constance. For those less interested in history, the village is near the mountains and also just a few minutes from the beach! There is a myriad of different activities to enjoy in the area like boat tours, mountain biking, cruises on the Rhône canal or on the sea, water skiing, windsurfing and more.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Enjoy the heated outdoor pool on-site - Open until September!
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional fee of €12/pet/day. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers license not valid
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day