Vue Pistes! Appartement Pied des Pistes | Parking
Enjoy all that Les Orres has to offer, including incredible pistes in the winter and an amazing bike park in the summer! Ideally located at the foot of the pistes and only 50m from the Préclaux chairlift, our spacious 2 bedroom duplex apartment with a view of the pistes is great for friends or family! Relax in the on-site pool or take a stroll around the quaint Bois Méan hamlet. We think you'll love:
Discover Les Orres ski area for your next mountain getaway and take advantage of our ski-in/ski-out location! Our spacious 35m2 duplex apartment is perfect for friends or families looking for a relaxing holiday in a great location. Drop your little one off at the halte daycare in the morning, right across the way, before skiing down to the Préclaux chairlift to enjoy a full day of skiing. With access to 100km worth of ski terrain, 17 chairlifts, and pistes for skiers of all levels, Les Orres is the perfect destination. In the summer, enjoy the stunning hiking trails, 2 Via Ferrata routes, and one of the best bike parks in France! After a wonderful day outside, warm up in one of the local restaurants where you can enjoy a delicious meal or head back to the property and relax your muscles in the shared whirlpool. Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Bunk bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Private balcony or patio!
- Piste View
- Close to the Préclaux chairlift
- Watch a show on the TV
- Shared Indoor Pool + Whirlpool
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Parking Available
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed in a bedroom and 1 Bunk bed in the other bedroom. There's a Sofa bed in the living area to accommodate additional guests. Please note that bedroom linen is not provided, but is available to rent on-site for €9/person.
Freshen up in the 1 BATHROOM, which features a bathtub. There's an additional WC to provide ample space for everyone to get ready. Bathroom linen is available to rent on-site for €7/person.
After a day on the pistes, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favourite show on the TV, available for an additional charge. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the Wi-Fi available at reception. In the evening, enjoy some fresh air and a glass of wine on your private balcony.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a refrigerator, a set of cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, and kitchen utensils. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Enjoy a tasty breakfast each morning when you order pastries and bread from the reception!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Les Terrasses du Soleil d'Or where our space is conveniently located. These include the ski-in/ski-out location, access to the shared indoor pool, the shared indoor whirlpool, and the shared outdoor terrace! The on-site guest services team ensures you enjoy a stress-free stay. If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with indoor parking available for €15/day or €45/week (upon reservation).
Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet and we may be able to accommodate them for €40/stay!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units before departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for €58.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Pick up your groceries at Sherpa Supermarché, a 4-minute walk away. If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a tasty meal at the Winter Lounge, a 5-minute walk away! Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Enjoy access to the pool Sunday to Friday from 2 pm to 7 pm in winter and from 10 am to 7 pm in summer
- Please note that toilet paper and soap are not provided
- For a fresh breakfast each morning, order your bread and pastries at reception
- Connect with friends and family back home using the Wi-Fi, available at reception
- Watch a show on the TV for €7/day or €29/week
- If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with indoor parking available upon reservation for €15/day or €45/week
- Bed linen is not provided but is available to rent on-site for €9/person
- Bathroom linen is €7/person
- A kit containing bedroom and bathroom linen is available for €12/person
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3 per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units before departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for €58
- Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet and we may be able to accommodate them for €40/stay!
- The Relax Formula (bed linen + bath linen + TV) is available for €103
- The Détente Formula (bed linen + bath linen + TV + end of stay cleaning) is €149
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day