Chalet Privé à Méribel avec Jacuzzi et Sauna!
Enjoy a luxurious stay in our gorgeous 4 Bedroom Chalet in Méribel! In the morning, grab your skis and head to the free ski shuttle stop, only 100m away. After a quick ride on the shuttle, enjoy full days discovering the incredible pistes in Les 3 Vallées! If you're joining us in the summer, you'll love the scenic hiking trails and cycling routes. We think you'll love:
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 Single beds in each
- Mezzanine with 1 Single bed
- PRIVATE sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Watch a movie on the flat-screen TV
- Whip up a meal in the fully-equipped kitchen
- FREE PRIVATE shuttle to get to the pistes and back at the end of the day
- Complimentary Parking Outside
Conveniently located only a 12-minute walk to the centre of Méribel and just a short shuttle bus ride to the pistes, our gorgeous 150m2 chalet is the perfect destination for your next mountain escape! Spend wonderful days discovering this beautiful region while hiking, skiing, cycling, or horse-back riding. After a day outside, retreat to our lavish chalet with a private hot tub and sauna. Enjoy a drink at the terrace with your friends and family or warm-up by the wood-burning fireplace - Our space is perfect for your group!
Our chalet has 4 BEDROOMS. On the ground floor, you'll find two bedrooms with 2 Single beds in each room. On the first floor, there are two more bedrooms with 2 Single beds in each bedroom, and one of them has a mezzanine with 1 Single bed. Bedroom linen is provided.
Get ready for your day in one of the 5 BATHROOMS. We'll provide you with bathroom linen, slippers, and bathrobes!
After a day on the pistes, store your equipment in the ski and boot room before unwinding in our bright LIVING AREA. Curl up on the couch and watch your favourite show on the TV while warming up by the wood-burning fireplace! You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. In the evening, enjoy some fresh air and a glass of wine on the south-facing terrace or soothe your muscles in the private SAUNA or in the outdoor HOT TUB after a day of skiing.
In the semi-professional KITCHEN, you'll find an oven, a set of cooking hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge and freezer, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. You can enjoy all your around the spacious dining table.
You're sure to enjoy your stay at Chalet Brioche where our space is conveniently located. If you're travelling by car, there is a parking space located just outside the chalet for one car.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €750 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) is included!
If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a tasty meal at Le Martagon, a 3-minute drive away. Pick up some groceries at Spar Supermarket, 2-minutes away. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that while this chalet is private, there is another chalet attached to it
- Enjoy the FREE ski shuttle! There is a ski shuttle stop only 100m away
- We'll provide you with wood for the fireplace!
- Free outdoor parking just outside the chalet!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €750 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person.
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) is included!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day