Cozy Room in Banff with Air-Conditioning
Discover Banff on your next holiday! Spend days exploring the scenic mountains, the vibrant turquoise lakes, and the lush forests in the summer or enjoy skiing at Lake Louise, Norquay, and Sunshine in the winter. Retreat to our cozy space in the evening to relax or soak your muscles in the shared on-site hot tub.
- Standard room with 2 Queen beds
- View of the shared indoor pool
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Coffee machine and kettle
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Watch a show on the TV
- 24-hour front desk
- Shared indoor pool on-site
- FREE indoor and outdoor parking on-site
We can't wait to host you in our cozy and modest Standard Room in Banff! Ideally located along Banff Ave, our lovely space offers a relaxing and tranquil space for your mountain getaway. Walk or take a bus into town and enjoy a lovely stroll through the quaint streets during the day or discover the stunning surroundings while adventuring out into the mountains! After a day outside, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants before returning to our comfy space in the evening to relax. Our space comfortably accommodates 2 guests, but can sleep up to 4!
Our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE features 2 Queen beds. Curl up and watch your favourite show on the TV after a day in the sun. You can easily connect to friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Our lovely space comes equipped with a mini-fridge. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine! We'll provide you with tea and coffee.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We'll provide you with bed and bath linen, a hairdryer, and toiletries.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at The Rundlestone Lodge where our space is conveniently located. These include access to the shared indoor hot tub, the shared indoor pool, conference and meeting facilities, complimentary guest computer kiosks, and ski lockers.
If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE indoor and outdoor parking available on-site (limited spaces).
Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Take a lovely stroll down Banff Ave and admire the mountain views from the street. Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or tea at Whitebark Cafe, only a 5-minute drive away. If you're looking to stretch your legs, Johnston Canyon is a great option! Our favourite restaurant is Patrino's, on-site.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that due to Covid-19, there are capacity restrictions to the pool and hot tub. Appointments required to use the amenities. Thank you for your understanding
- If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE indoor and outdoor parking available on-site
- This unit is located on either the 2nd or 3rd floor - if you have a preference, please let us know
- Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit
- Sorry, this is not a pet-friendly property
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day