Relaxing Retreat in Banff! Standard King Room
Escape to the Canadian Rockies and enjoy a stunning and relaxing stay in Banff! Our cozy Standard King Room is ideally located close to downtown - only a short walk from coffee shops and restaurants.
- Room with 1 King bed
- Newly renovated in 2019
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Watch a show on the TV
- Coffee Machine
- FREE indoor and outdoor parking on-site
We can't wait to host you in Banff! Discover the great ski resorts in the winter or hike through lush forests to breathtaking lakes in the summer - There's something for everyone! After a day exploring the mountains, retreat to our cozy room to unwind and watch a show on the TV or head to the shared hot tub to relax your muscles.
Our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE features 1 King bed. Curl up and watch your favourite show on the TV after a day in the sun. You can easily connect to friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Our lovely space comes equipped with a mini-fridge. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite Keurig coffee machine! We'll provide you with tea and coffee.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a shower/tub combo. We'll provide you with bed and bath linen, a hairdryer, and toiletries.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at The Red Carpet Inn where our space is conveniently located. These include access to the shared indoor hot tub, ski lockers, and luggage storage.
If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE indoor and outdoor parking available on-site (limited spaces).
Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet and we will do our best to accommodate them for $25/pet/night (maximum 2 pets).
Take a lovely stroll down Banff Ave and admire the mountain views from the street. Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or tea at Whitebark Cafe, only a 2-minute walk away. If you're looking to stretch your legs, Johnston Canyon is a great option. Our favourite restaurant is Pacini, only a 3-minute walk away!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The check-in address is: Irwin's Mountain Inn, 429 Banff Ave
- Key to Banff Savings program offered. (Just use your accommodation key to unlock discounts and special offers at a range of retail stores, restaurants, pubs, and activity providers in Banff, exclusive and only to guests staying at Banff Lodging Company family of hotels.)
- If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE indoor and outdoor parking available on-site (limited spaces)
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet and we will do our best to accommodate them for $25/pet/night (maximum 2 pets).
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $100.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day