Relaxing Stay in Banff! Lovely Superior King Room
Enjoy a relaxing and unforgettable holiday in Banff when you book a stay in our comfortable Superior King Room! Discover the majestic mountains, the stunning lakes, and the lush forests during the day - There's something for everyone!
- Superior room with 1 King bed
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Coffee machine and kettle
- Watch a show on the flat-screen TV
- 24-hour front desk
- Shared indoor pool on-site
- On-site ski lockers
- FREE indoor and outdoor parking on-site
We can't wait to host you in our lovely Superior King Room in Banff! Ideally located along Banff Ave, our lovely space offers a relaxing and tranquil space for your mountain getaway. Walk or take a bus into town and enjoy a lovely stroll through the quaint streets during the day or discover the stunning surroundings while adventuring out into the mountains! After a day outside, enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants before returning to our comfy space in the evening to relax.
Our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE features 1 King bed. Curl up and watch your favourite show on the TV after a day in the sun. You can easily connect to friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. Our lovely space comes equipped with a mini-fridge. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine! We'll provide you with tea and coffee.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We'll provide you with bed and bath linen, a hairdryer, and toiletries.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at The Rundlestone Lodge where our space is conveniently located. These include access to the shared indoor hot tub, the shared indoor pool, conference and meeting facilities, complimentary guest computer kiosks, and ski lockers.
If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE indoor and outdoor parking available on-site (limited spaces).
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Take a lovely stroll down Banff Ave and admire the mountain views from the street. Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee or tea at Whitebark Cafe, only a 5-minute drive away. If you're looking to stretch your legs, Johnston Canyon is a great option! Our favourite restaurant is Patrino's, on-site.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with FREE indoor and outdoor parking available on-site
- This unit is located on either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floor - if you have a preference, please let us know
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $100.
- Sorry, this is not a pet-friendly property
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day