Executive Room | Rooftop Pool & Hot Tubs!
This elegant deluxe room is ideally located in the heart of Vail Square with perfect access to summer and winter activities as well as entertainment.
- 1 Luxurious King bed
- 1 Sleeper sofa
- 5-piece marble bathroom with TV & plush robes
- Fireplace, flat screen TV, BOSE MP3/CD player
- Access to rooftop hot tubs and lap pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Complimentary equipment storage
- On-site spa
- Exclusive access to Red Sky Golf Club
This executive room is richly appointed for a luxury vacation to Vail Ski Resort and can accommodate up to 4 guests. The room features 600 sq.ft. of living space, elegant alpine decor, and spectacular views. You are just steps from all the action in Vail Square where you will find loads of shops, boutiques, and excellent restaurants to suit anyone's taste.
There is 1 comfortable KING SIZED bed with luxury duvets, sheets, and pillows. There will also be a sofa bed perfect for accommodating extra guests.
In the LIVING AREA, you can get cozy in front of the fireplace and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or listen to some music on the Bose MP3/CD alarm-clock radio. The iPad, free Wi-Fi and desk make it easy to get work or planning done even when on vacation. Keep food fresh in the MINI-FRIDGE.
There is one 5-piece marble BATHROOM, complete with TV and plush bathrobes. For added convenience, there is also an in-room safe.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
This elegant room is located at The Arrabelle at Vail Square resort which offers luxurious amenities and perks including the on-site 10,000 sq. ft. RockResorts Spa which offers 11 treatment rooms, a steam room, whirlpool, and sauna if you are looking for some extra relaxation. Additionally, you have access to rooftop hot tubs and a lap pool. There is also a state-of-the-art fitness center and a gorgeous Après ski deck with panoramic mountain views for your enjoyment. Check out the grand lobby with a beautiful fireplace and dedicated concierge service which can even be enlisted to complete a grocery delivery if you provide them with a list! For those travelling for business, you will appreciate the 5,200 sq. ft of meeting space, a full business center and luxurious reading library. For your convenience, there is also ski rentals and equipment storage. Our rates INCLUDE all resort fees and if you are planning on travelling with a pet, please let us know at the time of booking, we will check the availability of pet-friendly accommodations to ensure you can bring your furry friend (additional fees do apply).
- Lionshead Ice Skating Rink is a wonderful time after skiing in the winter, nearby you can roast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pits.
- Over 33,000 sq.ft. of unique shops, boutiques, and art galleries are at your doorstep in Vail Square
- This resort is the only one in all of Vail which grants guests exclusive access to the prestigious Red Sky Golf Club with award-winning 18-hole golf courses.
- Check out Adventure Ridge which is an outdoor playground located at the top of the mountain and it's 350,000 acres of trails and national forests. Fun mountain activities can be found here including frisbee golf, trampolines and a dino dig.
- Make sure to check out the Vail Activities Calendar for special events in the area including the Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival and the Vail International Dance Festival.
- During the summer Vail's Epic Discovery offers more fun attractions including adventure courses, zip lines, a mountain roller-coaster, and more.
- Moe's Original BBQ has some of the best BBQ we have ever tasted and the prices are reasonable too so we highly recommend this option if you are looking to eat out for lunch or dinner.
- A small number of these rooms are pet-friendly, for an additional fee. If you are interested in bringing a pet, please inquire about the availability of pet-friendly units.
- Exclusive access to Red Sky Golf Club does not include free golf
- Sunblock curtains
- Bluetooth speakers
- In-room dining service is available
- Concierge is available to schedule any activities and can even arrange someone to pick up groceries for you
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day