Mountain Condo - Access Pool & Hot Tubs
Near the colourful heart of Vail Village, this sumptuous 3 bedroom residence is a ski paradise. Escape with your friends and family to this stunning and spacious residence, offering lovely decor and fun amenities that keep guests coming back.
- 1 Bedroom with a King bed
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 or 2 beds
- 2 Spacious bathrooms
- Majestic wood-burning fireplace and balcony
- Daily maid service (only every other day service for stays of 3 nights or longer) and front desk assistance
- Access to a fully serviced outdoor pool with comfy loungers
- Access 2 in-ground hot tubs open year-round with fire pits and sitting area
- Access to 3,500 sq. ft. fitness center
- On-site Spa and Restaurant (they serve free cocoa/cider at the outdoor firepit)!
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
Set against a backdrop of towering mountains in the midst of lively and vibrant Vail Village, this gorgeous condo is just around the corner from Gondola One. Ideal for up to 6 guests, this luxe 3 bedroom residence can comfortably accommodate your entire group and offers the perfect après-ski lifestyle.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in this unit and the majority of these units are arranged with a King bed in the master bedroom, and 1 or 2 beds in each of the remaining bedrooms. However, bedding configurations can vary but rest assured all units will comfortably sleep 6 people. Please let our team know if you have any questions.
In the naturally bright, open-concept LIVING AREA curl up on the comfortable sofas and warm your toes in front of the magnificent stone-fronted fireplace among the huge windows. Watch a great movie on the flat screen TV before stepping onto your private balcony. There is a dining table with seating and a work desk.
There is a fully-equipped KITCHEN that features granite countertops and includes all premium appliances such as a stove, oven, fridge (Sub Zero), microwave, and toaster. In the mornings, brew up a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate in-room at the breakfast bar -these amenities are replenished daily.
There are 3 full BATHROOMS which are spacious, come fully-equipped, and featuring a luxurious shower-tub combination. Make sure to try the complimentary plush bathrobes (kids sizes are available upon request). The front desk will provide a humidifier and ice service at your request; don't hesitate to contact them for anything else you may need.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised.
This beautiful residence is located right across the street from the Lodge at Vail, allowing our guests to enjoy a variety of resort amenities during their stay. The on-site pool is surrounded by luxurious loungers and 2 in-ground hot tubs perfect for a dip year-round! The on-site restaurant called Cucina is wonderful and has a healthy and hearty breakfast buffet that's worth trying; they also have a great outdoor fire-pit area where they serve complimentary hot cocoa or cider apres ski. This resort has a concierge/front desk which can assist you with anything you may need for your room or if simply need directions or information on the complimentary shuttle service to explore Vail. You can even arrange for on mountain ski or bike storage so you don't need to drag your equipment around with you.
Make sure to visit the 3,500 sq. ft. fitness complex if you want to keep up your gym routine while on vacation. For a more luxurious experience enlist a professional at the RocksResorts Spa located on site, or simply check out the amazing 7,500 sq. ft. facility and all it's wonderful treatment rooms (steam rooms, saunas, whirlpools, relaxation lounges etc.).
Parking is available on-site starting at $50/night/car (rates vary depending on the season).
This is the perfect vacation destination all year round with loads of activities surrounded by pristine mountain views. Please note that rates for this condo INCLUDE all resort fees!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This unit does not allow pets.
- Parking is available on-site starting at $50/night/car (rates vary depending on the season)
- Pool hours are 9 am to 10 pm
- Housekeeping services are included and available upon request
- Some units may feature a third bathroom
- Access to shuttle service around Vail tourist area
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room Dining unavailable for Summer 2023
- Iron and ironing board in-room
- Laundry services available upon request
- Crib or bed rails, and a roll-away bed are available upon request
- Hypoallergenic bedding is also available upon request
- Newspaper delivery available upon request
- Make sure to try the legendary Moscow Mule at the bar!
- At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day