Mountain View Condo + Balcony & Fireplace
This stunning alpine property is in an excellent location just about 8 minutes stroll to the Eagle Bahn Gondola. With amazing views and elegant alpine charm, our guests can't get enough of this place!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 pull-out sofa bed in the living room
- 3.5 Luxurious marble bathrooms with heated floors, rain showers, bathrobes and complimentary bath amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and Bosch appliances
- Flat screen TV's with various accessories, fireplace, and a private balcony with mountain views!
- Access to a luxury pool with whirlpool, loungers, and a firepit
- Access to gym and games room (foosball & billiards)
- Complimentary resort shuttle and daily turndown services
- On-site Spa and Restuarant
This mountain view residence offers a sophisticated mountain escape to Vail for up to 8 guests. With 1583 sq.ft of living space, chic decor and elegant furnishings, there really is no better place to experience Vail Mountain Resort.
There are 3 BEDROOMS in this unit and the majority of these units are arranged with a bed and a flat screen TV in each bedroom and a sofa bed in the living area. However, bedding configurations can vary but rest assured all units will comfortably sleep 8 people.
There are 3.5 luxurious marble BATHROOMS which offer a variety of options including jacuzzi tubs, separate walk-in rainforest showers, toilets, and vanities. Complimentary bathrobes, hairdryer and Asprey bath products are provided.
Relax in the spacious LIVING AREA and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV, listen to music from the iPod dock or Bose radio, or get cozy next to the fireplace. The sofa in the living area also doubles as a pull-out sofabed. For those who need to get work done while on vacation, there is a writing desk with chair for your convenience.
Cook meals with ease in the FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN with granite countertops and Bosch stainless-steel appliances. It's easy to enjoy meals together at the large dining table, or breakfast bar.
Enjoy breathtaking mountain views from your PRIVATE BALCONY. Stay connected with the complimentary Wi-Fi. Do laundry with ease, there is also an in-suite washer and dryer.
This alpine property is conveniently located in the Ritz Carlton Residences, where guests of this resort can enjoy the numerous luxury on-site amenities. Rejuvenate yourself at the spa, relax in the luxurious outdoor heated pool with whirlpool spa, loungers and a fire pit, indulge in fine dining with variable seasonal menus and take advantage of the complimentary resort transportation services. For those who are dedicated to their workout routine, there is a great gym on site for you to use. In the evenings you can visit the games room and have a foosball tournament or play some billiards. Please note that all resort fees are INCLUDED in the nightly rate for this condo, no need to worry about surprise charges at check-in.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- 6-minute walk to Chicago Pizza
- 8-minute walk to Bart & Yeti's for comfort food in a fun rustic setting with an outdoor patio. It's dog-friendly!
- Lionshead Ice Skating Rink is a wonderful time after skiing in the winter, nearby you can roast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pits.
- Over 33,000 sq.ft. of unique shops, boutiques, and art galleries are at your doorstep in Vail Square
- Check out Adventure Ridge which is an outdoor playground located at the top of the mountain and it's 350,000 acres of trails and national forests. During the winter there is snow tubing (day and night), ski biking, kids snowmobiling, and an amazing snow park which measures the lengths of a football field. There is even a bungee trampoline. Fun summer activities can be found here including mini golf, frisbee golf, horseshoes, bocce ball, ropes challenge course and a dino dig.
- Make sure to check out the Vail Activities Calendar for special events in the area including the Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festival and the Vail International Dance Festival.
- During the summer Vail's Epic Discovery offers more fun attractions including adventure courses, zip lines, a mountain roller-coaster, and more.
- The Mountain Standard is a restaurant about 100 meters away from the hotel and offers a very imaginative menu with incredible wine and excellent appetizers. For a lunch or dinner out, this place is a must try but we highly recommend you make a reservation in advance.
- Enjoy the luxury of an on-site spa
- You'll love the stunning views from the heated outdoor pool
- Get cozy around the fire pit
- Grab a delicious bite to eat at the on-site restaurant
- Rollaway beds available upon request for $75
- Ski shuttle from 8am to 5pm during the winter months
- Transportation available to Vail Village upon request
- Evening turndown service
- Access gym and games room
- Valet parking only and is limited to 1 vehicle per Residence. The fee is $45 USD per night and will be collected at time of check-in
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day