Deluxe, Classic Mountain Condo | Near Chairlifts
This 3 Bedroom Condo can sleep up to 8 guests. Enjoy mountain lodge luxury in the cozy living area, modern kitchen and private balcony to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
- Ideal For Families, Parking Available
- Spacious Mountain View Unit
- Rustic Charm With Modern Amenities
- Custom Log And Tile Work
- 18'x 20' With 2-story Rock Fireplace
- Living Room With Flat-Screen TV, Stereo
- Lush Furnishings And A Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Relax With Hot Tub And Fireplace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Elevators, Close To Lifts
- Nestled Near The Slopes
Welcome to your 3-bedroom condominium which features:
- 3 Bedrooms: sleeps up to 7 comfortably, with a King bed, a Queen, 2 twins, and a double sleeper sofa
- Bedroom 1: ?
- Bedroom 2: ?
- Bedroom 3: ?
- Living Area: ?
- Kitchen: fully-equipped with modern appliances
- 3 Bathrooms
Other amenities at Black Bear Lodge include (but are not limited to):
- 2 covered parking spaces
- jetted hot tub - communal?
- silverware/utensils, plates and bowls
- Food and Drinks: Indulge in Crested Butte's culinary delights with Secret Stash, the perennial winner of Crested Butte's Best Pizza and Wings since 2002, along with Camp 4 Coffee, your go-to for #1 Quick Bites in town. Don't miss Teocalli Tamale, where you can savor fresh, fast, and friendly eats served with a smile.
- Outdoor Activities: Get right on the hiking and biking trails, or ride the lift up the mountain for a picnic - with your mountain bike if you'd like!
- Places to See: The Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum, located in the historic Tony's Conoco, preserves and shares Gunnison County's history, stories, and traditions. Visit us for permanent and rotating exhibits, a gift shop, historic walking tours, and educational events. We also offer a beautiful venue for your special gatherings. Don't forget to explore Crested Butte Nordic, your winter sports destination with cross-country skiing, lessons, rentals, and an ice rink.
Fees Upon Arrival
- Resort Fee: 12/day(subject to tax and fees)
- 24/7 essential front desk service
- Concierge services for knowledgeable answers, recommendations, and reservations
- Convenient housekeeping service
- Lobby coffee, tea, and hot chocolate services
- In-room coffee and tea
- Invaluable ski valet service slope-side on the property
- Mountain Express transportation between the Towns of Crested Butte and Mt. Crested Butte
- Complimentary postcard mailing
- Other services and amenities to enhance your stay
- Business Office Support:
- Wireless internet access in every room
- Local and toll-free phone calls
- Access to computers with printing capabilities
- Complimentary outdoor parking is available (2 space).
- Pack N Play available
- Outdoor hot tub
- Confirm the bedding arrangements and resort fee with our team upon booking.
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. Layout, decor, furniture, and view may vary.
- No pets are allowed at this property.
- For Emergency Contact/Local Representative contact information, please visit the Town of Mt Crested Butte website and navigate to the Short-Term Rental page.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day