Creekside Suite | Ski-in + Ski-out Access
Stay in our spacious suite near Whistler and enjoy a Rocky Mountain adventure! Our well-decorated, modern suite is located right at the base of the Creekside Express Gondola and has ski-in, ski-out access.
Fresh powder? Check. Amazing mountain biking? Check. Your next vacation in Whistler starts with a stay in our spacious suite! Our warm and inviting condo is designed with uplifting blues, reds and greens. After shredding powder, golfing or shopping, soothe your achy muscles in one of the outdoor hot tubs overlooking the Dave Murray ski run. In the summer, hang out poolside while basking in the sun.
There are 3 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom has a King bed, the second bedroom has a Split-King bed, and the third bedroom has Tri-Bunk beds. There's also a Queen sofa bed in the living room.
Start your day by washing up in our 2 BATHROOMS. To help you get started for your day, our bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer and towels. You can keep your clothes wrinkle-free by taking advantage of the iron and ironing board.
When you're ready to wind down for the day, relax in our comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING AREA and turn on the TV. Feel free to put on your favourite movie, courtesy of our DVD player. If you want to make things a bit cozier (or a bit warmer!), have a fire in your fireplace. We want you to enjoy your vacation, which is why we help you keep things tidy with our daily housekeeping service.
Our convenient in-suite washer and dryer will take care of any dirty laundry. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi.
The kitchen features a stove, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, cooking utensils, dishes, and a toaster. Need some coffee to wake up before you shred down the mountains? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker
When you arrive at Legends, where this property is conveniently located, you'll have the option to park your vehicle in our heated underground parking area for an additional fee. There is also a games room with a Nintendo Switch, a small movie theatre, and a fitness room with a view of the pool.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Creekside offers all the amenities you need, including restaurants, coffee shops, a ski school, a grocery store, a liquor store and Dusty's Pub, a busy local's spot for après drinks and late-night parties. Well-known for its superb dining and entertaining nightlife, Whistler Village is only a five-minute drive away.
Experience the BEST activities in Whistler with 5% OFF when you book with us! From snowmobiling and bungee jumping, to guided tours and treetop courses, this is your chance to book your adventure.
Other features we think you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a King bed
- 1 Bedroom with a Split-King bed
- 1 Bedroom with Tri-Bunk beds
- There is a Sofa bed in the living room
- Cook up a storm in our fully-equipped kitchen
- Muscles sore? Relax in the hot tub which overlooks the famous Dave Murray ski run
- Get a different view of Whistler by taking a ride on the Creekside Express Gondola
- You’ll love having slopeside access!
- Take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi
- Keep your vehicle warm by taking advantage of the heated underground parking for an additional fee
- Enjoy Discounts on the BEST Activities in Whistler, including Rafting, Guided Tours, Snowmobiling and more!
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- During the winter months, cozy up in front of the fireplace
- While there’s plenty to do in Creekside, if you’re looking for a more intense nightlife, Whistler is only a 5-minute drive away
- There are no pets allowed
- Heated, secure underground parking is available for $17.00/night, per vehicle
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day