Quiet + Cozy Rockies Condo | Rundle View Balcony!
- No contact arrival and departure
- Your own kitchen and living space
- Curbside check-in available
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
- Exterior access to your guestroom
- Located in quiet, spacious areas close to nature and away from crowds
- Quick access to a variety of recreation trails
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
Come and stay in our bright and RENOVATED studio condo perched among the peaks on Tunnel Mountain! You will love being in this secluded and quiet location, while being just a short drive from lively Banff centre.
- Queen bed & small pull-out bed in the open living area
- Take in the alpenglow on Rundle Mountain from your PRIVATE balcony
- Toasty Wood-burning Fireplace with firewood included!
- Access to an Indoor Pool and Sauna
- FREE Wi-Fi & Outdoor Parking
- Complimentary Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Daily light housekeeping included
- 24/7 Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
After a day spent hiking among the peaks or skiing the wonderful terrain, return to our studio condo! Recently renovated, our condo boasts updated appliances and amenities, along with cozy decor that will have you feeling right at home. It's tucked away on the top of Tunnel Mountain, and we think you'll LOVE the one-of-a-kind views of Rundle Mountain from your private balcony!
The charming LIVING AREA features a luxurious queen-sized bed, along with a small pull-out sofa bed that comes with bedding and pillows. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child! There is also a TV and a wonderful wood-burning fireplace.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, featuring a shower/tub combination. We've got you covered with a small assortment of FREE toiletries and towels!
The functional KITCHEN provides everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain home, including cookware, dishes, utensils, fridge, stove, microwave, and a coffee maker/tea kettle. Enjoy your meals around the small dining table with seating.
Our guests have access to a number of excellent amenities at the beautiful Tunnel Mountain Resort, where this unit is conveniently located. Large windows overlook the pristine indoor pool, and the steam room offer the perfect paradise at the end of a fun day! Make use of the equipped fitness room on-site to keep in shape, while the kids are sure to love the children's play area. We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Some of our personal favourite spots and activities
Cafes: White Bark Cafe, Wild Flour Bakery & Cafe, Evelyn's Coffee Bar
Restaurants: Salt Lick Restaurant, Nourish Restaurant (veggie), and Bison Restaurant (amazing roof terrace in the summer)
Activities: Sulphur Mountain Gondola, Lake Minnewanka Boat trip or hike, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Banff Hot Springs, Canoeing at Lake Lousie, Moraine Lake & Emerald Lake. Mountain Biking: Goat Creek & Bow Falls & Hoodoos trail. Via Ferrata climbing experiences at Mt Norquay.
Hikes: A great local Banff family hike is Tunnel Mountain. Lake Louise: Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse (full day) or Lake Agnes Tea House (1/2 day). Johnston Canyon also with frozen waterfalls in the winter, Moraine Lake: Larch Valley & Sentinel Pass, Takakkaw Falls and the Iceline trail.
Skiing & Winter fun! Downhill skiing: Mt Norquay (15 mins), Sunshine (20 mins) and Lake Louise (40 mins), these are all amazing ski hills, Mt Norquay is more local so ideal if you want a half day. Buy the Ski Big 3 lift tickets from us and you can try them all and we'll give you a special discount! For Cross Country Skiing check out the Canmore Nordic Centre. Tubing is amazing fun and available at both Lake Louise and Mt Norquay. Ice skating at Lake Louise is also a must do and makes the perfect photo opportunity!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child
- If you are interested in bringing your furry companion with you, a small number of pet-friendly suites are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.
- Our guests enjoy complimentary access to hot pools at a facility nearby!
- Laundry time ... there's a coin-operated laundry on-site
- Bike rentals available on-site during the summer.
- Award-winning Buffalo Mountain Restaurant just a few steps away.
- Buffalo Mountain Cafe (just across the road): Enjoy a delish coffee, fresh pastry, muffin, homemade dessert or sandwich to go.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day