Deluxe Condo + Loft | See Wildlife through window!
Come and stay in our bright and spacious Banff getaway on top of Tunnel Mountain! Sleep among the peaks in our lovely RENOVATED 1 bedroom condo with loft, offering you the peace and quiet you want with lively Banff centre a short drive away.
Tucked away amongst the pines on Tunnel Mountain, escape to our spacious 1 bedroom condo! You will love to experience the beauty of the Rocky Mountains or vibrant Banff centre before returning to our secluded, chalet-inspired unit. Recently renovated, our condo boasts updated appliances and amenities, along with cozy decor that will have you feeling right at home.
- Master bedroom with Queen Bed
- 2 Queen Beds in the cozy loft
- Small pull-out sofa bed in the living room (bedding supplied)
- Toasty Wood-burning Fireplace with firewood included!
- PRIVATE Balcony - enjoy the fresh air
- Access to an Indoor Pool and Sauna!
- FREE Wi-Fi & Outdoor Parking
- Complimentary Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Daily light housekeeping included!
- 24/7 Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
There is 1 BEDROOM in this unit, featuring a luxury Queen bed. The upstairs open LOFT acts almost as a second bedroom and includes 2 additional Queen beds. An additional small pull-out sofa bed in the living room is perfect for children.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM, featuring a lovely shower/tub combination. We've got you covered with a small assortment of FREE toiletries and towels.
Our bright and open LIVING AREA is the perfect place to relax. There is a sofa and a TV, along with a lovely wood-burning fireplace that is the centrepiece of the unit. You will love being able to step out on the private balcony with a glass of your favourite drink!
The functional KITCHEN provides everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain home, including cookware, dishes, utensils, fridge, stove, microwave, and a coffee maker/tea kettle. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating.
Our guests have access to a number of excellent amenities at the beautiful Tunnel Mountain Resort, where this unit is conveniently located. Large windows overlook the pristine indoor pool, and the steam room offer the perfect paradise at the end of a fun day! Make use of the equipped fitness room on-site to keep in shape, while the kids are sure to love the children's play area. We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside!
During the summer, we love to bike around town or on the Legacy Trail nearby. In the winter, head to the slopes of Nakiska, Sunshine or Lake Louise - you will not be disappointed! In town, we highly recommend checking out Bear Street Tavern for a delicious pizza!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- If you are interested in bringing your furry companion with you, a small number of pet-friendly suites are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $100.
- Our guests enjoy complimentary access to hot pools at a facility nearby!
- Laundry time ... there's a coin-operated laundry on-site
- Bike rentals available on-site during the summer.
- Award-winning Buffalo Mountain Restaurant just a few steps away.
- Buffalo Mountain Cafe (just across the road): Enjoy a delish coffee, fresh pastry, muffin, homemade dessert or sandwich to go.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day