Cozy + Bright Mountain Cabin
Our UNIQUE stand-alone cabin is perfect for your escape to the Rocky Mountains! Tucked away among the pines on Tunnel Mountain, experience peace and tranquillity while being just a short drive from lively Banff.
Come and stay in our Mountain Cabin, perched above the valley on top of Tunnel Mountain! This spacious and serene 450 sq.ft. cabin offers the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of downtown Banff, while being a short drive away. We think you'll love to feel right at home in heart of Canada's oldest national park!
You will love:
- Great value! 2 bedrooms for almost the price of 1
- Master bedroom with Queen-sized bed
- 2 Double beds in the loft
- Small pull-out sofa bed in the living area (bedding supplied)
- Toasty Wood-burning Fireplace with firewood included!
- Access to an Indoor Pool and Sauna!
- FREE Wi-Fi & Outdoor Parking
- Complimentary Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Daily light housekeeping included!
- 24/7 Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM, featuring a Queen bed. The upstairs LOFT acts as a second bedroom and contains 2 cozy Double beds. An additional small pull-out sofa bed in the living room is perfect for children.
There is 1 BATHROOM with a lovely shower/tub combination. We've got you covered with a small assortment of FREE toiletries and towels!
Our open-concept LIVING AREA is comfortable and bright, creating a peaceful and quiet ambience. There is a comfortable sofa, a TV, and a majestic wood-burning fireplace. You will love being able to step out on the private balcony with a glass of your favourite drink!
The full KITCHEN provides everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain home, including cookware, dishes, utensils, fridge, stove, microwave, and a coffee maker/tea kettle. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating.
Our guests have access to a number of excellent amenities at the beautiful Tunnel Mountain Resort, where this unit is conveniently located. Large windows overlook the pristine indoor pool, and the steam room offer the perfect paradise at the end of a fun day! Make use of the equipped fitness room on-site to keep in shape, while the kids are sure to love the children's play area. We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Some of our personal favourite spots and activities
Cafes: White Bark Cafe, Wild Flour Bakery & Cafe, Evelyn's Coffee Bar
Restaurants: Saltlick Restaurant, Nourish Restaurant (veggie), and Bison Restaurant (amazing roof terrace in the summer)!
Activities: Sulphur Mountain Gondola, Lake Minnewanka Boat trip or hike, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Banff Hot Springs, Canoeing at Lake Lousie, Moraine Lake & Emerald Lake. Mountain Biking: Goat Creek & Bow Falls & Hoodoos trail. Via Ferrata climbing experiences at Mt Norquay.
Hikes: A great local Banff family hike is Tunnel Mountain. Lake Louise: Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse (full day) or Lake Agnes Tea House (1/2 day). Johnston Canyon also with frozen waterfalls in the winter, Moraine Lake: Larch Valley & Sentinel Pass, Takakkaw Falls and the Iceline trail.
Skiing & Winter fun! Downhill skiing: Mt Norquay (15 mins), Sunshine (20 mins) and Lake Louise (40 mins), these are all amazing ski hills, Mt Norquay is more local so ideal if you want a half day. Buy the Ski Big 3 lift tickets from us and you can try them all and we'll give you a special discount! For Cross Country Skiing check out the Canmore Nordic Centre. Tubing is amazing fun and available at both Lake Louise and Mt Norquay. Ice skating at Lake Louise is also a must do and makes the perfect photo opportunity!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- Our lovely unit comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests!
- If you are interested in bringing your furry companion with you, a small number of pet-friendly cabins are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.
- Our guests enjoy complimentary access to hot pools at a facility nearby!
- Laundry time ... there's a coin-operated laundry on-site
- Bike rentals available on-site during the summer.
- Award-winning Buffalo Mountain Restaurant just a few steps away.
- Buffalo Mountain Cafe (just across the road): Enjoy a delish coffee, fresh pastry, muffin, homemade dessert or sandwich to go.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day