Cozy Rockies Escape + Access to Grotto Hot Pools
Experience an idyllic Rocky Mountain vacation in this rustic 1 bedroom suite, offering natural wood decor and cozy furnishings. Minutes away from Banff's exciting town centre, this 500 sq. ft. mountain suite is the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle.
- 2 Double Mountain Luxury beds in the bedroom
- Free Parking
- Double pull-out sofa in the living room
- On-site Laundry (coin-operated)
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Cave inspired grotto with a magnificent hot tub and sauna
- 24 Hour concierge and front desk makes check-in a breeze
- Fitness centre
There is 1 BEDROOM where you can drift to sleep in the 2 Mountain Luxury double beds. The pull-out double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the children. This suite may have 2 levels - should you have a preference, please do let us know and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! There is an in-room safe for you to store your valuables in while exploring Banff and the surrounding area.
Get ready for the day ahead in the full and bright BATHROOM, complete with shower-tub combination, toilet and sink. For your convenience, enjoy complimentary use of a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board, and an electric fan. Also, be sure to try the complimentary Rocky Mountain Soap.
Cozy up on the comfortable sofa in the cozy open-plan LIVING ROOM with a good book, or watch a great movie on the flat panel TV. Play board games or enjoy delicious meals around the dining table with seating for 4. Share your favourite photos using the complimentary Wi-Fi and stay connected with unlimited local calling. During the warm summer months, you can look forward to returning to an air-conditioned living area.
The KITCHENETTE nook offers everything you need to prepare simple snacks and meals, it includes a mini fridge, sink, microwave, and toaster. There is a coffee maker and tea kettle provided with a selection of regular or decaf coffee as well as black tea.
Our guests enjoy access to a range of excellent amenities at the wonderful Fox Hotel and Suites conveniently located near downtown Banff. Check-in is a breeze with their 24-hour front desk services. Unwind with your loved ones in the magnificent hot pool in the grotto, a truly one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the original Cave and Basin Historic Site! Fuel up at the delicious Chilis Restaurant on-site after a day on the slopes or hiking among the peaks. If you are interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will try to accommodate you (additional pet fees may apply). To ensure they are comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available!
We highly recommend taking a 15-minute stroll down the street in the morning to indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or baked treat at Wild Flour Bakery. For those who are dedicated to their fitness routine, you will enjoy the on-site fitness centre. Visiting all the top attractions in Banff is super easy with the free Roam bus passes available to all our guests; if you have your own vehicle, there is free parking. Lastly, there are coin-operated laundry facilities on-site; you'll feel right at home.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- A damage deposit of $100/night will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in.
- If you don't feel like cooking, order a delicious meal from the Chili's just downstairs!
- For your convenience, there is an elevator servicing all 4 levels from the underground parking area and reception
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days
- Enquire about pet-friendly units (additional fees may apply)
- This suite may have 2 levels - should you have a preference, please do let us know and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day