In DT Banff, Cozy Suite + Access to the Sauna
Escape to a cozy and functional room in the heart of Banff National Park!
- You are located 2 minutes from Downtown Banff!
- 2 Queen sized beds with luxury linens
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Sauna and a steam room on-site!
- Indoor Hot Pools access
- Complimentary WIFI and underground parking
- Small fitness room which has dumbbells and an exercise bike
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days.
- Zero cleaning fees
- Front desk with 24 / 7 concierge, makes check-ins and late arrivals a breeze
Escape to this pristine mountain getaway set against a backdrop of the breathtaking Rockies! This newly-renovated room is equipped to provide everything you need during your stay. Outside, the lively and exciting Banff town centre awaits to draw you into adventure. Featuring decor inspired by the classic chalet-style, this cozy room will have you feeling serene and relaxed.
Sink into the 2 Mountain Luxury QUEEN-SIZED beds and watch a movie on the flatscreen TV. Share your best adventure photos using the complimentary Wi-Fi and stay connected using the unlimited local calling.
The full BATHROOM is updated and bright, featuring a lovely shower-tub combination. For your convenience, enjoy complimentary use of the iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and electric fan. Also, free Rocky Mountain Soap is provided for your use.
This property is conveniently located in the Banff Ptarmigan Inn so our guests can take advantage of the numerous resort amenities. Unwind in the sauna and steam room or soak in the indoor pools. If you don't feel like walking, take the bus with your complimentary Roam pass to the downtown core. In the winter, store your skis in the Inn's ski storage area, before heading off the explore the mountain!
We highly recommend taking an early morning stroll to Wild Flour Bakery down the street, where you can indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or a baked treat. If you feel like exploring Banff on foot you can go on a 20-minute walk to Bow falls; if you have loads of time you can actually walk all the way to the Banff Upper Hot Springs (takes about an hour) and then take the roam bus back to the Ptarmigan after you are done exploring. Check out the on-site restaurant The Meatball Pizza and Pasta, the desserts - particularly the Mount Assiniboine and Cheesecake, are amazing.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This unit features a view of the lobby/atrium
- This unit does not have A/C
- No pets allowed
- There's an elevator from the underground parking area to all floors in the building
- Bike & Ski storage available, we recommend bringing your own lock
- Laundry & dry cleaning service also available via housekeeping team
- The underground heated parking area has an entrance clearance of 6ft
- Above ground complimentary parking also available.
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (routes 1 & 2) which covers all of Banff including Banff Hot Springs, Banff Gondola and Banff Springs Hotel. Runs 7am to 11pm every day.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day