Comfortable Suite at the Base of Tunnel Mountain
Come and stay in our rustic suite, nestled at the base of Tunnel Mountain in the heart of Canada's oldest national park! You will love to be tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Banff, just minutes away:
- 2 cozy Queen beds in the living area
- Tucked away in nature, the chance of seeing wildlife is high!
- Free Wi-Fi and outdoor parking
- Complimentary access to Hot Tubs, Tennis and Squash Courts!
- Zero cleaning fees
- 24-hour hotel-style front desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze
- Biking and hiking trails out the door - the slopes are a short drive away!
Our rustic and cozy Junior Suite is located at the base of Tunnel Mountain and offers the perfect Banff escape! Visit Downtown Banff to enjoy all that it has to offer. And, at the end of the day, take a soak in the hot tub, steps away.
The bright, open-concept LIVING AREA features 2 comfortable Queen beds and blackout curtains. A cozy sitting area contains a sofa and a 43" LCD TV. Plan your holiday at the two-person desk with two chairs. There is also a mini-fridge, kettle, microwave and a drip coffee maker for your convenience.
There is 1 BATHROOM, complete with a shower/tub combination. We've got you covered with FREE toiletries and towels and an in-room iron and ironing board!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, where this condo is conveniently located! Swim laps in the indoor pool before soaking in one of the TWO hot tubs available to you. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee. To ensure your furry best friend is comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available.
During the summer, head to the tennis and squash courts on-site, or for our outdoor adventurers, step onto one of the many Tunnel Mountain hiking trails behind the property. Grab your bike (which can be stored on-site for no charge) and hop onto the well-known Legacy Trail into Banff or Canmore. In the winter, you'll love the complimentary outdoor parking, allowing you to head to the slopes of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska first thing in the morning.
While visiting, we highly recommend grabbing lunch at Nourish Bistro (we love the mac & cheese).
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- The Alpha Bistro offers tasty breakfast options, along with a dinner menu
- Check out the Full gym and fitness club, just downstairs
- Convenient laundry facilities for a small fee
- Head up the road to pick up necessities from the small convenience store atop Tunnel Mountain
- Please note that this property is only accessible via staircases
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee of $25 per pet per night
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in in the amount of the value equivalent to $100.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day