Rustic & Cozy Getaway |Amazing Cave-inspired +Pool
For those who like to be within easy reach of the superb dining, shopping, and nightlife that Banff has to offer, this warm and inviting room offers an entertaining yet relaxing mountain getaway. There is a lovely courtyard view to energize you in the morning before your mountain adventure.
- One Queen bed in the living area
- Single pull-out sofa in the living area
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Cave inspired grotto with a magnificent hot tub and sauna
- Free WIFI and underground parking
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days.
- On-site restaurant for lunch and dinner. Room service available.
- One of Banff's newest boutique properties
In the LIVING AREA of the hotel room, there is 1 comfortable queen bed and an additional single pull-out sofa bed. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 child! You can watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or share your favourite photos using the complimentary Wi-Fi. Stay connected with unlimited local calling! There is an in-room safe for you to store your valuables in while exploring Banff and the surrounding area.
There is 1 full BATHROOM with shower/tub combination. For your convenience, enjoy complimentary use of a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board, and an electric fan. Also, be sure to try the complimentary Rocky Mountain Soap.
You will love the complimentary coffee maker and tea kettle provided, along with the FREE selection of regular or decaf coffee and black tea!
Our guests enjoy access to a range of excellent amenities at the wonderful Fox Hotel and Suites conveniently located near downtown Banff. Check-in is a breeze with their 24-hour front desk services. Unwind with your loved ones in the magnificent hot pool in the grotto, a truly one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the original Cave and Basin Historic Site! Fuel up at the delicious Chilis Restaurant on-site after a day on the slopes or hiking among the peaks. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet (additional pet fees may apply). To ensure your furry best friend is comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available!
We highly recommend taking a 15-minute stroll down the street in the morning to indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or baked treat at Wild Flour Bakery. For those who are dedicated to their fitness routine, you will enjoy the on-site fitness centre. Visiting all the top attractions in Banff is super easy with the free Roam bus passes available to all our guests; if you have your own vehicle, there is free parking. Lastly, there are coin-operated laundry facilities on-site; you'll feel right at home.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- If you don't feel like cooking, order a delicious meal from the Chili's just downstairs!
- A damage deposit of $100/night will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in.
- Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 child
- For your convenience, there is an elevator servicing all 4 levels from the underground parking area and reception
- 24 Hour front desk
- Make use of the coin-operated laundry washer and dryers on-site
- Enquire about pet-friendly units (additional fees may apply)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day