Rockies Room with Access to Grotto Hot Pools!
Return to a cozy mountain room after a day in the spectacular Rockies! For those who like to be within minutes of Banff's superb dining, abundant shopping, and exciting nightlife, this room is the perfect fit. Take in beautiful views of the courtyard while you enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea in-room.
- Two comfortable Double beds in the living area
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
- Cave inspired grotto with a magnificent hot tub and sauna
- Free WIFI and underground parking
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days.
- On-site restaurant for lunch and dinner. Room service available.
- One of Banff's newest boutique properties
In the LIVING AREA, there are 2 comfortable double beds in which you can relax and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. Share your favourite photos using the complimentary Wi-Fi and stay connected with unlimited local calling. There is an in-room safe for you to store your valuables in while exploring Banff and the surrounding area. Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children!
There is 1 full BATHROOM with shower/tub combination. For your convenience, enjoy complimentary use of a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board, and an electric fan. Also, be sure to try the complimentary Rocky Mountain Soap.
You will love the coffee maker and tea kettle provided, along with a FREE selection of regular or decaf coffee and black tea.
Our guests enjoy access to a range of excellent amenities at the wonderful Fox Hotel and Suites conveniently located near downtown Banff. Check-in is a breeze with their 24-hour front desk services. Unwind with your loved ones in the magnificent hot pool in the grotto, a truly one-of-a-kind experience inspired by the original Cave and Basin Historic Site! Fuel up at the delicious Chilis Restaurant on-site after a day on the slopes or hiking among the peaks. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet (additional pet fees may apply). To ensure your furry best friend is comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available!
We highly recommend taking a 15-minute stroll down the street in the morning to indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or baked treat at Wild Flour Bakery. For those who are dedicated to their fitness routine, you will enjoy the on-site fitness centre. Visiting all the top attractions in Banff is super easy with the free Roam bus passes available to all our guests; if you have your own vehicle, there is free parking. Lastly, there are coin-operated laundry facilities on-site; you'll feel right at home.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- For your convenience, there is an elevator servicing all 4 levels from the underground parking area and reception
- A damage deposit of $100/night will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card upon check-in.
- Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children
- 24 Hour front desk
- Free parking
- Make use of the coin-operated laundry washer and dryers on-site
- Enquire about pet-friendly units (additional fees may apply)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day