Appart dans les montagnes avec balcon/terrasse et cheminée | Accès piscine
This rental offers you free ski storage and SKI-IN access. During summer, enjoy the number of hikes in the area and in July and August, take advantage of a free guided hike! When you're not enjoying the awesome surroundings, relax at the on-site aquatic centre with a heated indoor and outdoor pool.
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- Bedroom with 2 Single beds or a Bunk bed
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- On-site laundry available
- Local television
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Fitness centre on-site
- Shared whirlpool
- Shared indoor pool
- End of stay cleaning included!
- On-site guest service team
- Children's Club during July and August
- Free guided hikes during July and August
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Linked to the ski resort Les Arcs 1800 by the slopes or by shuttle bus, you'll love this amazing location for your mountain holiday. If you get tired of skiing, check out the ice caves, snow mobiling, dog sledding, snowshoeing or more in the area. Beginners and experts alike can brush up their skills at the ESF ski school, located only 800m away. During summer, you'll love the numerous hikes and mountain biking trails at your fingertips. When you feel like hanging out at the rental, you'll love the amenities on-site including a heated indoor and outdoor pool, a fitness centre, a hammam and more. When you stay here, you'll get to enjoy discounted access to the Spa Nama Spring that has a floatation pool, several saunas, and more.
Our space has 2 BEDROOMS which features a Double bed in the first bedroom and Bunks or 2 Single beds in the second bedroom. The bedding configurations vary, so please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a preference, and we'll do our best to accommodate you. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After a day in the mountains, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Prestige Residence Edenarc where our 50m2 space is conveniently located. These include an aquatic centre with indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, a whirlpool, a hammam, sauna, a fitness room, and ski storage. There is also an on-site restaurant and pub, as well as a relaxation area for guests after a long day on the slopes. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. Guests who stay here will also enjoy a discounted rate to the Spa Nama Spring located just a minute away for €35/adult (15 years old and up)/half day. During July and August, a children's club is available and free guided hikes are available. Bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning are included, though extra towels may be available for a charge.
Indoor parking is available for €35/week during summer or for €60/week during winter.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500, a small daily eco tax charged per person per day, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person per day.
If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds. An ID is required for all guests including babies. Drivers licences are not valid.
We suggest checking out the Arc 1800 golf course, a 4 minute drive away. Our favourite place to grab a bite after a day on the slopes is Le Cairn 1600, just a 10-minute drive away. We recommend the pizza! Catch some live music at Le Flow, a pub 10-minutes away.
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you'll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The bedding configurations vary, so please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a preference, and we'll do our best to accommodate you
- Bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning are included, though extra towels may be available for a charge
- Access to the Spa Nama Spring, just a minute away, for just €35/adult (15 years old and up)/half day
- Firewood, matches, firestarters are available for €15/day or €65/week. You must pre-book at reception and there will be a delivery each day
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person, a small daily eco tax per person, and a €500 damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day