500m des Pistes | 1BR pour 6 + Accès Fitness
Just 10 minutes from the ski school and 500m from the slopes, this is a great location for your ski holiday. You’ll love the location of our unit, in the heart of the Vaujany. During the summer, you'll get to enjoy free guided hikes in July and August. When you stay here, you'll receive a free activity pass that will allow you access to the skating sink, 1 free trip on the Alpette cable car, a mountain biking lesson, and more.
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
- The ski pistes are just 500m away!
- The ESF ski school is located only 450m from the unit!
- On-site laundry available
- Fitness centre on-site
- Ski storage
Just 10 minutes from the ski school and 500m from the slopes, this is a great location for your ski holiday. You’ll love the location of our unit, in the heart of the Vaujany Domaine. During the summer, you'll get to enjoy FREE guided hikes in July and August. When you stay here, you'll receive a free activity pass that will allow you access to the skating sink, 1 free trip on the Alpette cable car, a mountain biking lesson, and more!
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Sleeping Alcove with a Bunk bed
- Living area: sofa bed (sleeps 2), TV (for an additional charge), private balcony or patio
- Kitchenette: fully equipped + dishwasher
- 1 Bathroom
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Le Crystal Blanc where our 35m2 space is conveniently located.
- Ski storage
- Fitness centre access
- Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
- Underground public parking is included (spaces are limited).
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Stiefs Steakhouse Café, just a 1-minute drive away! We also recommend checking out Restaurant La Remise, a minute away. The ski school, Esf Vaujany, is just a 10-minute walk away.
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you'll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
- Bed linen is provided, but extra bed linen is available for €12/set
- A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set
- Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week
- Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks. 4 Wi-Fi connections are available for €35/week
- Request baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) before your arrival for €25/stay or €8/day
- A cleaning kit is available for €6/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their unit before the end of their stay, but you can request an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) from €62/apartment
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- An ID card or a passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licenses are not considered valid
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day