Appartement Cosy dans les Montagnes | Près des Remontées Mécaniques + Local à Ski GRATUIT
Near the centre of the ski resort at La Clusaz, and boasting footbridge access to ski lifts, this residence is the ideal rental for your next ski holiday! With wooden furnishings and chalet-inspired touches, enjoy an accommodation that is perfect for a small group.
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- Bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
- On-site laundry available
- Local television
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Heated outdoor pool - open in July and August
- Children's club
- Indoor parking available
- Ski storage
- Discounted rates at Spa Deep Nature, featuring an aquatic circuit, a hammam, a sauna, a relaxation room and a tea room
- 150m away from the slopes, La Clusaz/ Manigod Domain.
- The ESF ski school is located only 850m from the unit!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Designed with a traditional chalet style architecture, the 2 Bedroom Apartment for 6 is your cozy home away from home. Right in the heart of an exceptional, preserved natural site in the North Savoy region of the French Alps, this residence offers holiday rentals just a short 5 minutes walk from the ski resort of La Clusaz. You’ll love being located near the ESF ski school, only 850m from the unit. Guests staying at this apartment can also enjoy footbridge access to the Bossonnet ski lifts leading directly to the slopes of La Clusaz.
Our cozy 2 BEDROOM apartment features a Double bed in the first bedroom and a Double bed or 2 Single beds in the second bedroom. Bedding configurations may vary, so please let our friendly staff know if you have any preferences and we'll do our best to accommodate you. There is a Sofa bed in the living area for additional guests. We've got you covered with bed linen at no additional cost!
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a shower-tub combination or a walk-in shower. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After exploring the mountains, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA and enjoy local programming on our TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh alpine air. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Prestige Residence Mendi Alde where our 45m2 space is conveniently located. These include the children's club available during July and August, the fitness centre, a games room, and the heated outdoor pool, open in July and August. Guests will enjoy discounted rates for Spa Deep Nature that features an aquatic circuit, a hammam, a sauna, a relaxation room and a tea room (prebooking is required).
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE indoor parking available on-site.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500, a small daily eco tax charged per person per day, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person per day. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting at €70.
If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night (under 7 nights) or €60/week (over 7 nights). You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
This is an ideal location for those who love the great outdoors! Spend your holiday biking, horseback riding, or golfing during the summer season. We recommend checking out the Aquatic centre in Aravis, a 4-minute drive away. Just 4-minutes away, Restaurant La Cordée is an excellent place to grab a bite to eat.
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you'll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bedding configurations may vary, so please let our friendly staff know if you have any preferences and we'll do our best to accommoate you
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500, a small daily eco tax charged per person per day, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person per day
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night (under 7 nights) or €60/week (over 7 nights). You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds
- Enjoy discounted rates to the nearby spa that includes a hammam, a sauna, and a relaxation room for an additional fee. Prebooking is required
- Laundry facilities are available on-site for an additional fee
- If you don't feel like cooking, request bakery delivery service for an additional fee
- Adult breakfast rate: €18.50
- Child breakfast rate: €11.00
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) is available for €8/day or €25/stay
- An end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) is available from €70/apartment
- Indoor parking is available on-site
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day