Modern Townhome in Beaver Creek
After a day of skiing, return to the lovely townhome and relax, or venture to one of the shared outdoor hot tubs! Guests will love having slopeside access to some of the best skiing in Beaver Creek. The property has other features we think you’ll love, including:
- 5 Bedrooms with flexible bedding configurations, please let us know your preference and we will try to accommodate you
- In-suite Washer/dryer
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that let in lots of natural light
- FREE Wi-Fi
- New furnishings and modern décor
- Private balcony or patio
- Heated outdoor pool
- Shared outdoor hot tubs
- Close to Ski Shuttle
- 24-hour front desk makes late arrivals a breeze!
Natural light floods the living area of our beautiful townhome, which has stunning mountain decor and comfy new furniture. Stay with us, and the only thing you’ll love more than having SLOPESIDE ACCESS and being close to the nearby ski shuttle stop is the 2 HOT TUBS. That’s right! After a long day on the slopes, you can drift into bliss in the comfort of a beautiful outdoor hot tub. Then, when you’re fully relaxed, head over to one of the local restaurants and enjoy a great meal.
Our cozy condo has 5 BEDROOMS. Providing optimal flexibility, if you have a preference as to your bedding configuration, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Prepare for a day on the slopes in either of our bright and spacious 3 BATHROOMS.
After skiing, retreat to our modern LIVING AREA which features stylish décor and floor-to-ceiling windows which flood the rooms with natural light. You can watch your favorite movie on our DVD player, or find a show on cable. However, before you do either of those things, we recommend turning on the GAS FIREPLACE and warming your frozen toes. If you have some great pictures of your trip to post online, use the FREE Wi-Fi. There is a midweek cleaning service for stays of 5 nights or more.
Craving more fresh mountain air? Step out onto the PRIVATE BALCONY or PATIO and drink in the view.
We know that skiing works up an appetite, which is why our property has a fully-equipped KITCHEN, featuring a stove, an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, cooking utensils, and dishes. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! You can enjoy your meals in the comfort of our cozy DINING AREA.
Don’t worry if you spill something on your favorite shirt. Our IN-SUITE WASHER and DRYER will take care of it.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Horizon Pass Lodge, where our property is conveniently located. These include the HEATED OUTDOOR POOL, the shared outdoor hot tubs, access to the fitness center, the games room, and the 24-hour front desk. Don’t worry about driving, either, as there is a nearby shuttle that takes you into town.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation. Please note that the rates for this condo INCLUDE all resort fees! Outdoor parking is available on-site (maximum 1 car).
If you need to stock up on groceries, there's a Walmart at 171 Yoder Ave, Avon. Don’t feel like cooking? For fine dining and mountain views, head up to the Grouse Mountain Grill. We’d also recommend splitting a bottle of wine on one of the patios at Vin48, if you’re staying in the summer. Lastly, you can add a fun, educational component to your trip by swinging by the Walking Mountains Science Center.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- **Due to ongoing efforts to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff, we are currently experiencing impacts to operations in a number of areas, including but not limited to; front desk operations, housekeeping, shuttles, pools, hot tubs, spas, fitness centers and F&B outlets
- There is a midweek cleaning service for stays of 5 nights or more.
- All resort fees are included in the rate, so there are no surprises!
- The gas fireplace is the perfect way to warm up after a long day
- The outdoor pool is heated
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day