Appartement proche des pistes et du centre ville !
Welcome to our cozy and charming apartment in the mountains, less than 350m to the lifts and a ski school. Head into the lively centre of Serre Chevalier and take part in the fun après-ski activities in the winter or stroll the streets in the summer.
- Bedroom with a Double bed
- Bunk beds in sleeping alcove
- Sofa bed + Trundle bed to sleep 2 in the living area
- Private Balcony or Terrace
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Wi-Fi + Indoor Parking Available
- Access to an Indoor heated pool
- 1 FREE Sauna session/apartment/week
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Enjoy your ski holiday in the French Alps from our cozy and charming 43m2 apartment! Located near the centre of Serre Chevalier, this unit is within 350m of the ski lifts to the heights of the peaks, and the ski school. Head to the centre of the resort to enjoy the delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and après-ski attractions. In the summer, step out your door and onto the hiking and biking trails throughout the area. Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 4 guests but may accommodate up to 6!
There is 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed in our apartment, as well as a cozy Sleeping Alcove with a Bunk bed. In the living area, there is a Sofa bed with a Trundle bed to sleep 2 additional guests.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. We'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE, and a change of linen may be provided for €8/kit. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site!
After a day on the pistes, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. Wi-Fi is available from €4.90/day for those that wish to connect with friends back home. In the early evening, step out onto the Balcony or Terrace and enjoy the fresh mountain air!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Le Hameau du Rocher Blanc where our apartment is conveniently located. These include the indoor heated pool (Closed on Saturdays in winter), the on-site ski storage, fitness centre access, and the pool table (€2/game). Warm up in the sauna on-site - you can enjoy 1 FREE session per week per apartment, and additional sessions cost €8/day.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with indoor parking on-site for €9/night for 5 nights or €49 for 6 or 7 nights (subject to availability, please request upon booking). If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €7/night for 5 nights, or €39 for 6 or 7 nights.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €69.
The ESF Ski School is located within 350m of the property, perfect for little skiers. If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is La Marotte, only a 6-minute drive away! With the ski lifts only 350m away, you are sure to get a quick start to your beautiful ski day! Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- For short stays of less than 6 nights an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) are Included!
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Bed linens and towels are provided at no additional cost upon arrival
- A change of bed linen or towels may be provided for €8/kit
- Warm-up in the sauna and hammam on-site for €8/session or €39 for 6 sessions. Enjoy one session FREE per apartment per week!
- The Indoor Heated Pool is open from 9 am to 7:30 pm and is CLOSED on Saturdays during the winter. In the summer, the pool is open on Saturdays from 2 pm to 7:30 pm
- Covered parking is available on-site for €9/day or €49 for 6+ days - subject to availability, reservations are recommended
- Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
- Baby kits (chair + crib) are available for €7/day, €25/stay
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights. Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet with you, and we'll try our best to accommodate your furry best friend
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or a full end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €39 to €69
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €400 will be collected upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day