À 2 mins du télécabine | Appartement Charmant
Our cozy and functional apartment in Saint-Lary offers the perfect mountain holiday! In the winter, hop on the FREE shuttles to the Pic Lumière, only 800m away, or to the famous thermes, just 500m from the apartment. In the summer, beautiful hiking and biking are found right outside your door. Other features you'll love:
- Two Bedrooms to sleep 2 guests each
- Third sleeping area to sleep an additional 2 guests
- Sofa bed in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Wi-Fi + Parking available
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- FREE Winter Shuttles to the centre station, ski lifts, thermes and more!
- Access to an Indoor heated pool
- 1 FREE Sauna session/apartment/week!
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to your charming and cozy 65m2 apartment in Vielle-Aure, just 800m from the lively centre of Saint-Lary in the midst of the Hautes-Pyrénées! You will love the location of our apartment - just 800m from the Pic Lumière télécabine to the pistes. The famous thermes and the new ski lift are only 500m away, with FREE winter shuttles to take you around the area. In the summer, head out your door and explore this gorgeous region on the hiking and biking trails. Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 6 guests but can sleep up to 8!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in this unit and the majority of these units are arranged with a bed in each bedroom, a Bunk bed in the third sleeping area, and a sofa bed in the living area. However, bedding configurations can vary but rest assured all units will comfortably sleep 8 people.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a shower. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site! We'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE, and a change of linen may be provided for €8/kit.
After a day in the mountains, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows and movies on TV. For those that wish to connect with loved ones back home, Wi-Fi is available from €4.90/day. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a toaster and a dishwasher. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at the Residence Le Domaine de L'Ardoisière where our apartment is conveniently located. These include the lovely indoor heated swimming pool (closed Saturdays all year and on Sundays during low season), access to a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and access to 3 tennis courts, both located only 150m away. Warm up in the sauna on-site - you can enjoy 1 FREE session per week per apartment, and additional sessions cost €8/day. The residence also offers a board game rental service if you'd like to enjoy a night in with friends and family!
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with indoor parking for €7/night for 5 nights or €39 for 6 or 7 nights. Limited free outdoor parking is also available on-site (subject to availability, please request upon booking). If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €7/night for 5 nights or €39/night for 6 or 7 nights.
This apartment may be a duplex! Please do let us know if you have a preference and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €69.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is La Ferme Vignecoise, just a 10 minute walk away! Rent raclette kits and make your own gourmet dinner, upon request at the reception for a fee of €6. The local ESF ski school is only a 10-minute walk away! For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- For short stays of less than 6 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) are Included!
- A change of bed linen or towels may be provided for €8/kit
- Warm up in the sauna and hammam on-site for €8/session or €39 for 6 sessions. Enjoy one session FREE per apartment per week!
- The heated indoor pool is open from 10am to 7pm every day (except Saturdays all year and Sundays during low season)
- This apartment may be a duplex! Please do let us know if you have a preference and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Covered parking is available on-site for €7/day or €39 for 6+ days - subject to availability, reservations are recommended
- Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
- Baby kits (chair + crib) are available for €7/day, €25/stay
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights. Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet with you, and we'll try our best to accommodate your furry best friend
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or a full end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €39 to €69
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €400 will be collected upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day