Terrasse/Balcon privé ! Accès Piscine
Our bright and cozy split-level house is located just 800m away from the centre of Azay-le-Rideau. Inspired by the architecture of the 18th century, you will love to return to this comfy retreat after a day spent appreciating the charm of Touraine. Other features you'll love:
- Full Kitchenette
- Private Terrace or Balcony
- Wi-Fi Available
- One FREE sauna or steam room session per house per week
- Access to a Heated Indoor Pool
- Tennis court and boules pitch
- Bike storage on-site
Welcome to our cozy maisonette in Azay-le-Rideau! Located just 800m from the centre of Azay, you will love the quiet and peaceful location. A number of beautiful, historic sites are found in this region, and our rental offers the perfect home base. Experience the beauty of Indre, and the charm of Touraine, before returning to your lovely 45 m2 split-level house with charming decor. Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 4 guests but can sleep up to 6!
Drift to sleep in the 2 BEDROOMS upstairs. The master bedroom features a Double bed and the second bedroom contains 2 Single beds. There is an additional Trundle bed in the living area, perfect for extra guests or the kids. Bed linen is included and the beds will be made upon your arrival!
Get ready for your day in our 1 BATHROOM with towels. On the ground floor, an additional HALF bathroom with WC provides ample space for everyone to get ready. A change of linen can be provided for €8.
Sit back in the cozy LIVING ROOM with a sofa and watch a movie on the TV. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi, available from €4.90. Just outside, step onto your Balcony or Terrace to breathe the fresh air!
Prepare a quick meal in the fitted KITCHENETTE equipped with a microwave/grill, ceramic hobs, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, fridge, and a dishwasher. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Residence Les Jardins Renaissance, where this house is conveniently located. This residence is built in the style of 18th-century architecture and is only a 20-minute walk away from the nearest local shops and the historic Château d'Azay-le-Rideau. Dive into the shared indoor pool, open from 9:30am to approx. 7pm - proper pool attire is required. Share laughs in the games area with Tennis and Boules in the summer. For your convenience, laundry facilities and breakfast service are available on-site for a charge. Should you choose to bring a bike, there is a convenient bike storage on-site! Our guests enjoy 1 FREE Sauna or Hammam session per apartment per week, and additional sessions cost €8/session or €39 for 6 sessions.
For Winter 2020-2021, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
We recommend bringing a car to get around this area and there is a FREE outdoor parking space designated for your house. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, please enquire as to the availability of pet-friendly units as pets may be accommodated for €7/night up to 5 nights or €39 for 6+ nights.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Upon arrival, please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person will be collected, along with a €400 damage deposit. An end of stay cleaning is included (except kitchenette), though a part of the damage deposit may be retained in the case of additional cleaning or damages.
Azay-le-Rideau is the perfect escape for those looking to experience the beauty of the Indre region, the delicious local cuisine, and the intriguing history of the area. During your stay, be sure to visit the Church of Saint-Symphorien, the most historic building in the village, just a 15-minute walk away. Built between 1518 and 1527 by Francois I, The Château Azay-le-Rideau is considered one of the foremost examples of early French Renaissance architecture, and it is our favourite attraction in the area! We recommend grabbing your groceries on the way to the house, and the nearest grocery store is 1.5km away. Indulge in a delicious meal at the Restaurant les Grottes after a fantastic day!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Dive into the indoor heated swimming pool after a great day (open from 9:30am to approx. 7pm)
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Please note that guests are required to wear proper pool attire (no swim trunks) and a swim cap
- Make use of the shared tennis and boules pitch, along with the bike storage, in the summer
- Bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are all included, and a change of linen can be provided for €8/change
- Arrange for Wi-Fi in the accommodation from €4.90/day, paid on-site
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights.
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Our guests enjoy 1 FREE Sauna or Hammam session per apartment per week, and additional sessions cost €8/session or €39 for 6 sessions
- For Winter 2020-2021, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
- Upon arrival, please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person will be collected, along with a €400 damage deposit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day