Maison de vacances avec terrasse privée!
The 2 Bedroom Holiday House in Gaujac, Gard, is ideal for 6 guests! Located in a lush green area near the historical site, Saint Vincent Oppidum.
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Private balcony or terrace
- Make a snack in the equipped kitchenette
- Watch a French show on the TV
- 1 outdoor pool (open seasonally!)
- FREE Parking
Enjoy a restful vacation at Lagrange Vacances Residence Les Mazets de Gaujac, Gard, and experience the ancient town, Gaujac, as well as the exciting landmarks surrounding it. Located in a beautiful wooded park 100 m from the village and 2.5 km from the shops, the residence is full of charm. This rustic getaway is perfect for disconnecting from the craziness of every day and getting a feel for small-town life.
After a day of perusing the village shops and restaurants, come back to the resort and enjoy the outdoor pool while the kids play on the playground at no charge. Challenge yourself to a round of pinball or play foosball, pool, or tennis with a friend (for an extra fee), and after your victory, grab a slice of pizza at the resort's pizzeria (open in mid-April). Enjoy the delicious bakery service or get what you need from the resort grocery store. Baby kits can be borrowed free of charge and Wi-fi can be accessed in the lobby for a fee. Please note that bed linen and towels can be provided for an extra charge, along with beds made on arrival and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen).
Return to the cozy 40 m2 2 BEDROOM Holiday House, which features traditional-inspired decor and modern amenities. Our space comfortably accommodates 4 guests but can sleep up to 6! The master bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has 2 single beds, and the living room has a convenient double sofa bed.
The quaint BATHROOM, with a modern bathtub or shower, is clean and comes equipped with towels for an extra fee.
Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright, open-plan living room and turn on the TV (which may only offer French channels) for no extra charge.
Prepare a delicious meal in the cozy KITCHENETTE with microwave/grill. Enjoy your meal at the dining table with seating, and grab a breath of fresh air on the terrace.
Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, please enquire as to the availability of pet-friendly units.
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Outdoor pool open weather permitting
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Near historical site Saint Vincent Oppidum
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- For short stays, bed linen, towels, and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) is included
- Bed linen €8/person. Towels €8/set
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day