Appartement pour 4 | 20m des pistes + piscine!
Welcome to your perfect and luxurious retreat in La Plagne! Our 3-storey building is located minutes from the chairlifts, the ESF ski school, and a good starting point for hiking in the warmer months. Other features you'll love:
- 1 bedroom with sleeping arrangements for 2
- 1 double sofa bed in the living area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Wi-Fi and covered parking
- Rent ski equipment at two nearby ski shops
- ESF ski school is close to the chalet
- Participate in 8km obstacle course, Snow Frappadingue, in December at La Plagne Center
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to your modern and bright mountain retreat in La Plagne! A wonderful base for a ski vacation in the French Alps, your apartment is ideally located in the center of the picturesque La Plagne 1800 village close to trendy boutiques, delicious restaurants, and endless entertainment.
The 320 sq. ft. 1 BEDROOM master bedroom is ideally suited for two people to sleep comfortably - if you have any bedding preferences, do let us know! An additional double sofa bed in the living area accommodates extra guests or the kids.
A modern and full BATHROOM provides ample space to prepare for a day outside.
The comfortable LIVING AREA contains a double sofa bed for families or groups and features traditional decor and modern amenities. After an active day, relax on the comfortable sofa inn the open-plan living area and watch TV.
Prepare a delicious meal in the KITCHEN complete with microwave, ceramic hot plates, dishwasher, toaster and kettle. Enjoy freshly-brewed coffee from your coffee machine. The dining table has ample seating for four people to enjoy a meal with the feeling of home.
Our guests enjoy access to several excellent amenities and services at the La Plagne 1800 Village, where this unit is conveniently located! Wi-Fi is available for 4.90€/day, 19.90€/week and 24.90€/week/family (3 devices). Unwind in the indoor heated swimming pool after a day outside. Rent a board game from the resort and spend time with family and friends in the communal lounge in front of the fireplace or play pool in the games area.
Arrange for bakery service to treat yourself to a delicious breakfast before you grab your skis from the on-site lockers and hit the slopes. In the summer, go for a hike and take in the beautiful scenery and fresh mountain air. For your convenience, laundry facilities and underground parking (max. headroom: 1.90m) are available on-site for an additional charge. The resort is happy to provide you with coffee and tea making facilities, sleds, irons, and ironing boards upon request. Ask about our availability and rates for a cot or high chair hire and baby kits.
Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you are interested in bringing your pet, please inquire as to the availability of pet-friendly units and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. Also for an extra charge, guests can arrange to have beds made on arrival, towels, and linen changed during your stay and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen). The swimming pool is closed on Saturdays.
While visiting, we highly recommend a night out at Le Chalet Du Plan Bois (Chez Laurette) restaurant, worth the 20-minute drive from the resort. If you want to cook and stay in, you'll need to stock up on basic grocery items, head to SPAR, only a 10-minute drive. Go for a beer or cocktails at Bar La Mine, a short drive (10 min) from the chalet and an excellent apres-ski place. If you need to rent skis for your day on the slopes, stop by Boudu Sport or the Ski Republic, two great ski shops near the resort.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Check out Bar La Mine for après-ski or after hiking for drinks and entertainment
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Guests receive one free sauna or steam room session/apartment/week
- The TV may only offer French channels
- This apartment may have a terrace or balcony
- For short stays, bed linen and towels change, and end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included
- Pets have an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet (prorated rate) for 6+ nights, max 2 pets/apartment
- Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Bed linen and towels are €8/change
- Wi-Fi is available for €4.90/day, 19.90€/week and 24.90€/week/family (3 devices)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day