Maison cosy et colorée avec terrasse
Escape to our lovely 1 bedroom holiday house, only 3km from the centre of Fayence! You will feel like a local in the midst of the Var countryside, a short distance from classic colourful Varois villages. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy Double bed in the bedroom
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Private Furnished Terrace - breathe the fresh air!
- FREE Air conditioning + Parking space
- Access to an Outdoor Pool + Hot Tub
- Shared games area with Tennis and Ping Pong!
- Indulge at the on-site restaurant
- Enjoy amazing homecooked food at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away
- The medieval village of Tourrettes (a must-see!) is just a 10-minute drive away
We can't wait to host you in our bright 41 m2 holiday house - your perfect escape in Var! Built in the style of a traditional village, you will love to stay in a high-end, private pedestrian complex with picturesque and colourful houses lining the streets. Everything you need to have a stress-free and relaxing vacation is provided for you, with an excellent spa on-site. We recommend that you sit out on your private terrace at the end of the day with a glass of your favourite wine!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM featuring a cozy Double bed, and there is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room for extra guests.
There is 1 BATHROOM with a shower. We'll provide you with bedroom and bathroom linens!
Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright and open LIVING ROOM with A/C, and watch a movie on the TV (which may only offer French channels). Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi for an extra charge.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN with microwave, ceramic hob, fridge, and dishwasher. Enjoy meals at the dining table or out on the furnished TERRACE in the garden area.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Residence Le Domaine de Fayence, where this house is conveniently located! Dive into the 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool in the summer months, while the kids play in the paddling pool (open mid-April until the end of September) or enjoy the FREE Kid's Clubs throughout the year. Soothe sore muscles in the shared hot tub before indulging in a tasty meal at the on-site restaurant. Stroll around the pedestrianized streets of the complex, complete with fountains and quaint village squares, or head to the beautiful nearby villages of Tourrettes, Caillan, and Montauroux. If you are wanting to head out on the town for dinner, our restaurant of choice is Le 8, which serves authentic, home-cooked food in a quaint and cozy atmosphere! We recommend bringing a car to explore the beautiful countryside, and there is a Free parking space available for you.
For Winter 2020-2021, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available upon request for €45 and €85.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for a fee.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is La Table d'Yves, a 5-minute drive away. Pick up groceries at Carrefour Drive, an 8-minutes drive away. Rent a bike from Bouticycle, 10 minutes away, to discover the beautiful region.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy the 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool, open mid-April until the end of September
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Children's clubs and entertainment are offered at various times throughout the year
- Order a tasty meal at the Restaurant Du Domaine, right on-site!
- Pamper yourself at the spa centre with sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool for an additional charge
- Bed linen and bathroom linen included, change €8/set
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Use the BBQ for €10/day or €25/week
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person, and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €450 will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available upon request for €45 and €85
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- For Winter 2020-2021, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day