Villa avec Piscine Privée, BBQ et cheminée!
We can't wait to host you in our bright and comfortable 3 bedroom villa in Fayence! You will feel like a local in the midst of the Var countryside, a short distance from classic colourful Varois villages. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy Double bed in the master bedroom
- Two bedrooms with 2 Single beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- Dive into your Seasonal Private Pool!
- Wood burning fireplace + A/C
- Private Terrace + Garden area!
- Spa on-site
- Shared hot tub
- On-site restaurant
- Enjoy amazing homecooked food at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away
- The medieval village of Tourrettes (a must-see!) is just a 10-minute drive away
Our rental is located in a high-end, private complex, built in the style of a traditional village in Provence. Picturesque and colourful holiday houses line the streets, and you'll find everything you need to have a stress-free and relaxing vacation with a spa on-site.
This 88 m2 3 BEDROOM villa accommodates up to 8 guests. Upstairs, the master bedroom features a luxurious double bed, while the other two bedrooms contain 2 comfortable single beds each. On the ground floor, there is an additional double sofa bed in the living room.
There is a modern and spacious BATHROOM with a bathtub or shower and an additional toilet. We'll provide you with bedroom and bathroom linens!
Cozy up in front of the WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE in the bright, open-plan living room, and turn on the TV with DVD player. Fire up the stone barbeque outside, and prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen. Enjoy your meal at the dining table, or out on the furnished terrace.
Dive into your villa's PRIVATE OUTDOOR POOL with outdoor shower, and find tranquillity in the lush private garden.
If you are wanting to head out on the town for dinner, our restaurant of choice is Le 8, which serves authentic, home-cooked food in a quaint and cozy atmosphere!
Dive into the seasonal outdoor swimming pool or stroll around the pedestrianized streets of the complex, complete with fountains and quaint village squares. For those wanting adventure, we recommend visiting the beautiful nearby villages of Tourrettes, Caillan, and Montauroux. In Fayence, we suggest grabbing a delicious meal at Le 8, just an 8-minute drive away!
For Winter 2020-2021, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
Indulge in relaxation during your stay at our spa, where a variety of treatments are available for an additional fee:
¤ A BIT… OF PLEASURE
First experience to taste and savor the benefits of the spa.
1 Fundamental Facial Treatment by Thalgo (30 min) + 1 access to the hammam or sauna - 49 €/pers.
¤ A LOT… OF HAPPINESS
Program entirely dedicated to relaxing and unwinding your body.
2 treatments: 1 Fundamental Facial Treatment by Thalgo (30 min) + 1 Essential Body Massage (30 min) + 1 hammam or Sauna access - 69 €/pers.
¤ CRAZY FLAVORS…
A range of treatments to consume according to the desires and desires of the members of your tribe with whom you share your holiday stay (family or friends).
5 treatments: 1 Body Scrub (30 min) + 1 Facial Purity Ritual for in-depth sensory action (60 min) + 1 Body Massage for maximum relaxation (60 min) + 1 Sports Body Massage to promote recovery (60 min) ) + 1 Child/Ado Discovery Relaxation Treatment (from 12 years old – 20 min) - 269 €/group
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available upon request for €130 and €185. If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for a fee.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is La Table d'Yves, a 5-minute drive away. Pick up groceries at Carrefour Drive, an 8-minutes drive away. Rent a bike from Bouticycle, 10 minutes away, to discover the beautiful region.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy the 600 m2 outdoor swimming pool with a paddling pool, open mid-April until the end of September
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Children's clubs and entertainment are offered at various times throughout the year
- Order a tasty meal at the Restaurant Du Domaine, right on-site!
- Pamper yourself at the spa centre with sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool for an additional charge
- Bed linen and bathroom linen included, change €8/set
- Use the BBQ for €10/day or €25/week
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person, and a fully-refundable damage deposit of €850 will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is available upon request for €130 and €185
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ
- For Winter 2020-2021, our guests enjoy EXCLUSIVE Access to the Spa and Well-being centre, offering 4 relaxation programs starting from €49/person (pre-booking required, please enquire with our team upon booking!)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day