Appartement charmant | Piscine + Navette gratuite!
Welcome to your cozy and charming retreat in Samoëns! Our mountain-chalet inspired apartment is located just 800m from the lively resort centre and 1km from the ski lifts. In the summer, you will love to be just 200m from a mountain biking trail. Other features you'll love:
- Master Bedroom with a Double bed
- Bunk beds in the second bedroom
- Third Sleeping area to sleep 2
- Sofa bed in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- PRIVATE Balcony/Terrace
- Wi-Fi Available
- FREE Public Ski Shuttles every 15 minutes
- Access to a Lovely Indoor Pool + Seasonal Outdoor Pool
- 1 FREE Sauna or Hammam session/apartment/week!
- Outdoor Parking + Indoor Parking Available
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to Samoëns and stay in our classic Savoyard apartment, situated in a beautiful terraced chalet in the midst of the mountains! You will love the serene location of our 50 m2 apartment - 800m from the lively resort centre, 400m from the nearest shops, and 1km from the ski lifts (with FREE Ski shuttles available). In the summer, the first mountain biking trails are just 200m away, and you can explore the region on the many beautiful hiking trails. At the end of the day, unwind in our lovely space that comfortably sleeps 6 guests and can accommodate up to 8!
Drift to sleep in the 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The master bedroom features a Double bed, and the second bedroom contains a Bunk bed. The third Sleeping Area may feature a Bunk bed or a Double bed. Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! An additional Sofa bed in the living area accommodates 2 guests.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE on arrival, and a change of linen can be provided for €8/change. There is a convenient rental service for hairdryers and iron/ironing boards on-site!
Sit back and relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Curl up on the sofa and catch up on your favourite French shows and movies on the TV. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi from €4.90/day. Step out onto your Balcony or Terrace to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Cook up a storm in the fitted KITCHENETTE with microwave, dishwasher, and cooking hobs. Rent a raclette or fondue set on-site to prepare a traditional Savoyard meal! Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of services and amenities at the Residence Les Fermes de Samoëns, where our property is conveniently located. Dive into the lovely indoor pool, open year-round every day except for Saturdays. In the summer, spend time in the heated outdoor pool after a day in the mountains. Warm up in the sauna and hammam on-site - you can enjoy 1 FREE session per week per apartment, and additional sessions cost €8/day. Meet new and old friends in the common lounge area with a cozy fireplace and a pool table (€2/game).
For your convenience, complimentary outdoor parking is available on-site (subject to availability), or park in the covered parking from €9/day. If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, they may be accommodated for an additional pet fee from €7/day.
Please note that this apartment might be a duplex! If you have a preference, please do let us know and we will be happy to try and accommodate you.
Upon your arrival, a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €400 will be collected. For short stays under 6 nights, an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is INCLUDED, and for long stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided from €39 to €89.
After a wonderful day in the mountains, we'd recommend grabbing a takeaway pizza from le Mazot across the street - open Tuesday to Sunday. During your stay, we'd also recommend that you indulge in a tasty meal at the Monde à l'Envers in town - their vegetarian dishes are particularly good. If you'd like to cook in your unit, you can pick up groceries at the Sherpa supermarket, a 2-minute drive away. For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- The Indoor Pool is open every day of the year, except for Saturdays
- Dive into the outdoor heated pool, open from beginning of July to end of August
- Bed linen and towels are included, and a change of linen costs €8/change
- This apartment may be a duplex - please do let us know if you have a preference and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- Bedding configurations in the third Sleeping Area vary - please do specify any preferences with our team
- Make use of the 1 sauna or hammam session offered per accommodation/week! Additional sessions cost €8/session, €39 for 6 sessions
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site
- There is a convenient rental service for hairdryers, irons/ironing boards, raclette sets, fondue sets and board games
- Covered parking is available on-site for €9/day or €49/week
- Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices (payment by Visa or MasterCard Only)
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) costs between €39 and €89
- Play a game of pool for €2/game
- Baby kits can be rented on-site for €7/day or €25/stay (subject to availability - advance booking is highly recommended)
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a €400/apartment damage deposit will be collected upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day