Appart accès Direct aux Pistes ! Piscine + Spa !
Our cozy and charming apartment in Les Saisies is your perfect escape! You will love to have direct access to the pistes, with the nearest lifts just 200m away. The lively resort centre is 500m from the unit, where you can enjoy the fun après-ski atmosphere. In the summer, the recreation centre "Le Signal et le 1650" is the perfect place to spend time. Other features you'll love:
- Master Bedroom with 2 Single beds
- Sleeping Area sleeps 2 additional guests!
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living area
- Equipped Kitchenette
- PRIVATE Balcony/Terrace
- Wi-Fi + Covered Parking Available
- Access to a Heated Indoor Pool
- Ski Storage on-site
- 1 FREE Sauna session/apartment/week
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
*A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to our charming and cozy 40m2 apartment in Les Saisies - your perfect getaway in the Alps! Grab your skis from the ski lockers on-site and get on the pistes first thing in the morning, as the ski lifts are a mere 200m away. For those who want to explore the town, the resort centre is only 500m away and offers a wide variety of delicious restaurants, entertainment, and boutiques. For the little ones, the fun recreation centre "Le Signal et le 1650" is nearby, and features a bowling alley, an aqua park and a sports centre. Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 4 guests but may accommodate up to 6!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM in our apartment featuring 2 Single beds, or on the Sofa bed with Trundle bed for 2 in the living area. The majority of these units feature a second bedroom with 2 Single beds, or else a Mezzanine to sleep 2. Bedding configurations can vary but rest assured that all units will comfortably sleep 6 people.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. We'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE, and a change of linen may be provided for €8/kit. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site!
Sit back and relax in our cozy LIVING AREA. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favourite French movies and shows on the TV. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi in the apartment, available from €4.90/day. Step outside onto your Balcony or Terrace to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Prepare meals in the KITCHENETTE with multi-function microwave, ceramic hobs, dishwasher, a coffee maker, a toaster and a complement of kitchenware and utensils. Hire a raclette or fondue set on-site for free, and prepare a traditional meal! Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to several amenities and services at the Residence Le Village des Lapons where this unit is conveniently located! Spend time with family and friends in the indoor heated pool (limited hours on Saturday), or keep up with your fitness routine in the on-site fitness centre. Hire board games on-site and play in the communal lounge with fireplace, or play pool for a charge of €2/game. Warm up in the sauna on-site - you can enjoy 1 FREE session per week per apartment, and additional sessions cost €8/day.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with indoor parking for €9/night for 5 nights or €49 for 6 or 7 nights. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €7/night for 5 nights or €39/night for 6 or 7 nights.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is INCLUDED! For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €59.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Restaurant La Cavale, just a 2-minute drive away! Their steak and fries are particularly good after a great day on the pistes. Make sure to check out the "La Chocolatine" bakery in town, where you'll find some phenomenal bread and pastries. Brush up on your ski lessons at the local ESF Des Carrets ski school, only a 5-minute drive away. For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- For short stays of less than 6 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) are Included!
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Warm up in the sauna and hammam on-site for €8/session or €39 for 6 sessions. Enjoy one session FREE per apartment per week!
- Bedding and unit configurations in the second sleeping area vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have
- A change of bed linen or towels may be provided for €8/kit
- Covered parking (max. height: 2.05m) is available on-site for €9/day or €49 for 6+ days - subject to availability, reservations are recommended
- Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
- Baby kits (chair + crib) are available for €7/day, €25/stay
- Play billiards for €2/game
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights. Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet with you, and we'll try our best to accommodate your furry best friend
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or a full end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €39 to €59
- The heated indoor pool is open from 8:30am to 7:30pm on Sunday to Friday. On Saturday, the pool is open from 10am to 7:30pm
- The fitness centre is open from 8:30am to 7:30pm
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €400 will be collected upon arrival
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day