Appartement cosy à 50m des pistes, Piscine !
Come and stay in our cozy and charming apartment in Valmeinier! You will love the location - just 50m from the pistes and 500m from the lively centre (FREE Shuttles are available). In the summer, step out your door to explore this gorgeous region on the hiking and biking trails. There's something for everyone to do here
- 50m from the Pistes
- 500m to the Centre
- PRIVATE Balcony/Terrace
- Access to a Heated Indoor Pool
- Indoor Parking Available
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
Stay in our charming and rustic 35 to 40 m2 apartment in a wood and stone chalet in Valmeinier! In the winter, you'll love to be just 50m from the pistes to take you to the heights of the Alps. Valmeinier is known for the minimal queues and excellent cafes at the top of the mountain. The lively resort centre is a mere 500m away and features a variety of shops and boutiques, delicious restaurants, and après-ski entertainment. In the summer, beautiful hiking and biking trails are found throughout the area. Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 4 guests but can accommodate up to 6!
- Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed, or in the second Sleeping Area with 2 Single beds. There is an additional Sofa bed for 2 in the living area.
- Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. For short stays under 6 nights, we'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE! For longer stays, these can be conveniently rented on-site for €8/kit.
- Sit back and relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Curl up on the sofa and read a good book, or catch your favourite French shows and movies on the TV for a charge (for short stays of less than 6 nights, enjoy the TV for FREE). Step out onto the Balcony or Terrace for a breath of fresh air!
- Prepare a delicious meal in the KITCHENETTE with microwave/grill, ceramic hobs, and a dishwasher. Enjoy your food at the dining table with seating.
During your stay in Valmeinier, you will love the ski the world-famous pistes or explore this area long the many hiking and biking trails. At the end of a wonderful day, indulge in a delicious fondue at Le Marmiton, a 2-minute drive down the road from the unit. Or, if you'd like to cook in your unit, we'd recommend picking up your groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché, a 5-minute drive away. Make sure to take a little road trip to Valloire for more exciting activities, including dog sleigh rides! For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Make sure to check out the cafes at the top of the resort!
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Please note that parking is available on-site for €7/day or €39 for 6+ nights on a first come, first served basis
- For short stays of less than 6 nights, bed linen, towels, TV, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are all Included!
- The pool is open from 9am to 7:30pm. Please note that the pool is closed on Saturdays
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Paid Wi-Fi is available at the reception for €2.90/day, €14.90 /week or €21.90 for 2 weeks
- A cot or high chair is available for €5/day or €15/stay. A baby kit (bed + chair) is €7/day or €25/stay (* subject to availability, state at the time of booking)
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €300 will be collected upon arrival
For stays of 7+ nights, the following fees apply:
- Bed linen can be rented for €8/kit
- Towels can be rented for €8/kit
- TV services can be rented from €29/week and €15 for every additional week (advance notice required)
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) will be provided from €39 to €69
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day