Appartement près des pistes! Piscine + Sauna
Spend your holiday with the slopes and lifts just 500m away and the resort centre just 200m from this budget-friendly unit! Located right across from a restauraunt, you'll find everything you could want when you stay in this chalet-style space, whether you're on the slopes or relaxing in the resort.
- 2 Bedrooms with 2 Single beds
- Alcove with a Bunk
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- On-site laundry available
- Local television
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Coffee maker
- Ski storage
- Shared indoor pool
- On-site sauna
- Indoor parking available
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
The residence is located 200m from the dynamic resort centre, which offers a colourful array of fantastic shops, delicious restaurants, and exciting entertainment. You are sure to enjoy returning to the cozy accommodations after a day spent on the slopes, only 500m away. Make sure to check out the tasty pizzas and other Savoyard specialties at "La Table du Grizzli", a nice restaurant across the street from the residence. This unit comfortably sleeps 6 guests, but can sleep up to 8!
Our split-level space has 2 BEDROOMS with 2 Single beds. There is an alcove with Bunks. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Sometimes this unit is split-level - let us know if this is what you would prefer! Towels and bed linens are included, but a change of linens is available on-site for €8/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM or the shower room. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After a day on the slopes, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV. Wi-Fi is available for €4.90/day, €19.90/week, or €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Lagrange Vacances Residence L'Ecrin des Sybelles where our 50m2 space is conveniently located. These include ski storage, the on-site sauna, the shared indoor pool and the whirlpool (open from 9am to 7:30pm). Guests will enjoy 1 FREE sauna or hammam session/accommodation/week. Additional sessions are available for €8/session or €39/6 sessions.
Indoor parking costs €9/night (up to 5 nights) or €49/6 or 7 nights.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels and end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) are included in the accommodation price. Guests staying for 7+ nights can request to have the beds made on arrival from €30 to €40 or an end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) from €39 to €59.
French Ski School E.S.F is just a 4-minute walk away. The Office de Tourisme is just a 2 minute walk from the residence. If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Sopar Restaurant, just a 2 minute drive away!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Check out the tasty pizzas at "La Table du Grizzli"
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Guests receive 1 free sauna or steam room session per apartment, per week
- The TV may only offer French channels
- The pool is closed on Saturdays
- For short stays of under 6 nights, an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) is included
- Bed linen and towels are included, though a change costs €8/set
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excl. kitchenette) will be provided between €39 and €59
- Wi-Fi is available for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person, along with a damage deposit, will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Photos are representative - bedding configurations and actual unit may vary.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day