Appart cosy et abordable | Proche des remontées !
You'll love skiing at the largest ski area in the world, Les Trois Vallées. Start your ski day early and head towards the Olympe gondola, only 600m from the residence, bringing you to Méribel and the Trois Vallées ski area. Return to your comfortable apartment in the evening and enjoy the fresh air on your balcony! Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 4 but can accommodate up to 6
- Olympe Gondola to Ski Resorts: 600m
- Private Balcony
- Cable TV + Wi-Fi available (extra fee)
- Ski storage
- On-Site Indoor Parking
Pack your bags and escape to your next ski destination, our charming 55m2 alcove apartment for 6!
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 1 Sleeping Alcove with 1 Bunk bed
- Living Area: sofa bed, cable TV (for an additional fee), balcony
- Kitchenette: fully equipped + dishwasher, coffee maker
There are several other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Cybèle:
- Board Game Rental
- Laundry Facilities: €6/wash and €4/dry
- Baby Kit (bed + chair): €7/day and €25/stay (depending on availability)
- WiFI: for €2.90/day or €25/week
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Le Bis "Trop" Savoyard, only a 3-minute walk away! Pick up some of your groceries at Spar, 2 minutes away by car. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- For short stays (6 nights or less), bed linens, bathroom linens, end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen), and television are included
- Parking is available on-site for a fee of €7/night for 5 nights and €39 for 6+ nights (depending on availability, reservation recommended). The maximum height is 1.90m.
- Watch TV for €29 for the first week and €15 for the subsequent weeks (depending on availability).
- Bed linens are available for €8/person and bathroom linens are available for €8/set (included for short stays)
- An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) is available upon request for €39 to €59, depending on the size of your unit
- Have your beds made upon arrival and an end-of-stay cleaning for €75 to €105
- Please note that a fully refundable damage deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3 will be collected upon arrival
- Photos are representative - bedding configurations and actual unit may vary.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day