Studio cosy et équipé, à 250m du centre
Come and stay in our cozy unit in France, just an 18 minute drive away from all the charms of Geneva! Perfect for those who want to drink in history or explore in the beautiful nature of the Parc naturel régional du Haut-Jura, there's something for everyone here.
- Cozy studio with 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Full Kitchenette - cook in-room
- TV with International Channels and BeIn Sport
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Underground parking available
- Located right near the Swiss border
- 24-hour front desk makes late arrivals a breeze
- Just a 10-minute drive from the airport!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Our functional and cozy 22 m2 studio is in France, just 250m from the centre of the village of Ferney-Voltaire, and just 5km from Geneva town centre. For frequent travellers, the airport is just a 10-minute drive away. This is the perfect base for checking out Lake Geneva! For something a little closer, the man-made lake, Lac de Divonne, is just a 20-minute drive away where you can go for a stroll in nature or have a picnic. Our place offers great value!
Our cozy LIVING AREA features 1 Double bed or 2 Single beds. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV with International channels and BeIn Sport. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Don't forget to lock up your valuables in the safe deposit box.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels supplied upon your arrival!
Whip up a meal in the KITCHENETTE which features a microwave, a refrigerator, cooking hobs, a kettle, a coffee maker, and cooking utensils. Enjoy your meals around the dining table with seating. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don't worry -- there are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Aparthotel and Spa Ferney Geneva, where our property is conveniently located. These include a 24-hour front desk, hammam and the pool guest services team, and meeting and banquet facilities for your big event.
We recommend bringing a car to get around this area, and complimentary outdoor parking can be found on-site (subject to availability). Underground parking may also be available for €10/night or €50/week. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a small daily tourist tax per person, along with either credit card details or a fully-refundable €150/apartment damage deposit. An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers licence is not valid. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of from €60.
For a quick meal, grab a slice of pizza at Pizzeria Restaurant L'Escale, just a 3 minute drive away! For car enthusiasts, the Geneva International Motor Show usually takes place in March, and it's just a 7 minute drive away. Hikers and skiers will love the close proximity to Parc naturel régional du Haut-Jura, just a 45 minute drive away. Visit the Château Voltaire, just a 3 minute drive from the studio!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Host your big event in the meeting or banquet facilities
- Enjoy underground parking for €10/night or €50/week
- Start your mornings with the delicious breakfast service: €12/adult, €7/child (4-12 years old), no charge for children under 4
- Please specify any bedding preferences with our friendly team, and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of from €60
- Make use of the convenient laundry facilities on-site for €4 for a wash and €2 for a tumble dry
- Cleaning services on request: €12 (beds made) or €40 (full once/week cleaning service)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a tourist tax of €1.87 per adult per night, along with either credit card details or a fully-refundable €150/apartment damage deposit
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day