Ski aux Pieds ! Appart charmant | Piscine + Sauna
Escape to Arc 1600 and stay in our charming and cozy mountain apartment! You will love the TRUE Ski-in/Ski-out experience from this building, with the Mont-Blanc chairlift just 50 meters away. The lively resort centre is right outside your door - read on for our recommendations! Other features you'll love:
- Master Bedroom sleeps 2 guests
- Second bedroom with a Bunk bed
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private Balcony/Terrace
- Access to the Indoor/Outdoor heated pool
- Spacious Shared Hot Tub on-site
- 1 FREE Sauna session/apartment/week
- Ski Rental Discounts when you book with us!
- Located next to the lift with a direct link to the Eurostar train station in Bourg-Saint-Maurice
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to your perfect mountain getaway in Arc 1600 - the gateway to Paradiski and Les Arcs! Our charming 58 m2 apartment is perched on a mountainside in the resort centre, offering ski-in/ski-out access from a building made of wood and stone. You'll love to be just 50m away from the new Mont Blanc chairlift! In the summer, explore the area on the hiking and biking trails. Our lovely space comfortably sleeps 4 guests but may accommodate up to 6!
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our apartment. The master bedroom comfortably sleeps 2 guests in a variety of bedding options - please do specify any bedding preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. The second bedroom contains a Bunk bed and the living room features a Sofa bed for 2.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with separate WC. We'll provide you with bed linen and towels for FREE, and a change of linen may be provided for €8/kit. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site!
Sit back and relax in the cozy LIVING AREA. Kick back on the comfortable sofa and watch your favourite shows and movies on the TV. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi in the apartment, available from €4.90/day. Step outside onto your Balcony or Terrace to breathe the fresh mountain air!
Cook up a storm in the KITCHENETTE with microwave/grill, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and cooking hobs. Rent a raclette set on-site and prepare a traditional Savoyard meal to be enjoyed at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of amenities and services at the Residence Le Roc Belle Face, where this property is conveniently located. Dive into the lovely indoor/outdoor heated pool (closed on Saturdays) with your group before warming up in the shared hot tub. Sit back in the communal lounge and play a board game, or arrange for paid next-day breakfast service to start your day off right. Warm-up in the sauna on-site - you can enjoy 1 FREE session per week per apartment, and additional sessions cost €8/day.
We recommend bringing a car to get around this area and covered parking is available on-site from €9/day for stays under 6 nights or €49 for stays over 6 nights. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee starting at €7/day.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is INCLUDED! For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €69.
After a fantastic day in the mountains, we'd recommend grabbing a delicious meal at Le Cairn 1600 - their pizzas are particularly good! For beginners, or skiers and snowboarders wanting to brush up on their knowledge, the local ESF ski school is only a 3-minute walk away. Pick up your groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché Arc 1600, a 3-minute drive from the unit. For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advanceOTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- For short stays of less than 6 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) are Included!
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- Warm up in the sauna and hammam on-site for €8/session or €39 for 6 sessions. Enjoy one session FREE per apartment per week!
- The Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool is open from 10am to 7:30pm and is CLOSED on Saturdays
- Bedding configurations in the master bedroom vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have
- A change of bed linen or towels may be provided for €8/kit
- Covered parking (max. height: 2.15m) is available on-site for €9/day or €49 for 6+ days - subject to availability, reservations are recommended
- Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €4.90/day; €19.90/week; €24.9/week/family for up to 3 devices
- Baby kits (chair + crib) are available for €7/day, €25/stay
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights. Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet with you, and we'll try our best to accommodate your furry best friend
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or a full end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €39 to €59
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will add a request to your reservation
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person and a damage deposit of €400 will be collected upon arrival
- Please note that the funicular is undergoing maintenance. However, there is a bus that runs from 9 am - 7 pm and goes between Bourg Saint Maurice and Les Arc 1600
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day