Stunning Hotel Suite - King and Queen Beds!
Just steps away from downtown Banff you will find this quiet and serene suite is your perfect mountain retreat.
- King-sized Mountain Luxury bed
- Queen bed
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7 am to 11 pm daily)
- Sauna and a steam room on-site!
- Indoor Hot Pools access
- Complimentary WIFI and underground parking
- Small fitness room which has dumbbells and an exercise bike
- Daily housekeeping is included, bed linens refreshed every 3 days.
- Zero cleaning fees
- Front desk with 24 / 7 concierge, makes check-ins and late arrivals a breeze
Experience the breathtaking Rockies just outside your door at this newly-renovated, stunning and spacious mountain getaway for up to 3 adults and 1 child! Mere minutes from the exciting and lively Banff town centre, this quintessential retreat is perfect for you and your loved ones.
Drift off to sleep in this cozy SUITE with a Mountain Luxury King bed and a Queen bed, separated by the private bathroom. Kick back your feet to enjoy a great movie on one of the 2 flatscreen TVs or stream some Netflix using the free Wi-Fi.
The full BATHROOM is bright and spacious, featuring a lovely shower-tub combination. For your convenience, enjoy complimentary use of the iron and ironing board, hairdryer, and electric fan. Also, free Rocky Mountain Soap is provided for your use.
If you're interested in bringing your furry friend with you, there are a number of pet-friendly suites available! Please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a small fee.
This property is conveniently located in the Banff Ptarmigan Inn so our guests can take advantage of the numerous resort amenities. Unwind in the sauna and steam room or soak in the indoor pools. If you don't feel like walking, take the bus with your complimentary Roam pass to the downtown core. In the winter, store your skis in the Inn's ski storage area, before heading off the explore the mountain!
We highly recommend taking an early morning stroll to Wild Flour Bakery down the street, where you can indulge in a tasty cup of coffee or a baked treat. If you feel like exploring Banff on foot you can go on a 20-minute walk to Bow falls; if you have loads of time you can actually walk all the way to the Banff Upper Hot Springs (takes about an hour) and then take the roam bus back to the Ptarmigan after you are done exploring.
Check out the on-site restaurant The Meatball Pizza and Pasta, the desserts - particularly the Mount Assiniboine and Cheesecake, are amazing.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- This unit features exterior views
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- This room allows a maximum of 3 adults and 1 child
- If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, there are a number of pet-friendly units available upon advance request only! And, when you book ahead ($25 per pet, per night), your furry companion may be provided with their very own pet bed, water and food bowls!
- There's an elevator from the underground parking area to all floors in the building
- Bike & Ski storage available, we recommend bringing your own lock
- Laundry & dry cleaning service also available via housekeeping team
- The underground heated parking area has an entrance clearance of 6ft
- Above ground complimentary parking also available.
- FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (routes 1 & 2) which covers all of Banff including Banff Hot Springs, Banff Gondola and Banff Springs Hotel. Runs from 7 am to 11 pm every day.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day